• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

November DLR Release Runs - Mostly* Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
November DLR Release Runs - Mostly* Cost + Shipping
Someone just posted a pic of a pin with Elsa & Anna, in Small World style, with a winter scene/house. If anyone gets one of those they're willing to part with, please let me know!!!

For today's Elsa Perfume release, they have changed how the normal release works. They gave out wristbands and are only selling them at a few stores. This means I'll be able to fill significantly less than I thought, if any at all. For those that ordered I will pm you later today to let you know if I was able to obtain the pin for you. If I could not I will issue a refund.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Speezard, I guess some have them already. I'm seeing them for sale already at around $30 shipped... that's like double, right? Really don't want to start paying that to get these pins, but I don't see any other way since no one wants to trade Frozen pins for anything except LE/HTF..... Someone had 8 so t must be possible, I guess they just brought lots of friends or something.

Thanks for trying, anyway

Speezard, I guess some have them already. I'm seeing them for sale already at around $30 shipped... that's like double, right? Really don't want to start paying that to get these pins, but I don't see any other way since no one wants to trade Frozen pins for anything except LE/HTF..... Someone had 8 so t must be possible, I guess they just brought lots of friends or something.

Thanks for trying, anyway

They are $14.95 @ Walt Disney World and they come in 4 different designs not just frozen. They are LR pins so they are still 2 per person. and only sold at certain locations and different locations have different characters.

only thing i can say is you can try to trade for a winter dreams frozen pin from DCA since its our west coast exclusive.

Can you please put me down for 2 Disneyland Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection (LR) One with the castle, and one with the Critter country? Plz let me know. thanks! :D

Hey Sean, let me know if you managed to get the snowflakes. I just saw the inside of one of them on Facebook and now I am excited.. hee hee

Can you put me down for Mele Kalikimaka? Are there anymore IASW holiday pins (from last week)? Not sure if there are restrictions for the WOC Frozen pin, but that one too. Thanks!

Added to the list!

Can you please put me down for 2 Disneyland Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection (LR) One with the castle, and one with the Critter country? Plz let me know. thanks! :D

Added to the list! I will check next time I'm there - I don't expect them to sell out too fast since they're Limited Release, but you never know!

Massive pickup day today! Unfortunately, I was not able to fulfill everybody's Elsa Perfume Bottle request :( They were only selling them at 4 stores and before we could get to them all, they sold out. We were able to secure 10, so the first 10 requests will be fulfilled. Everybody on the Stretch Goal list will not be getting a pin and for those 2 spots on the Standby list (11 and 12), I will be sending you a PM and refunding your money. Had we been able to bring a bunch more people (there were just 2 of us, more so than the normal just me), we would have been able to get more.

This is the first time I was unable to fulfill everybody's request and for that I apologize :( I truly hope those that missed out are able to get the pin.

EDIT: First post should be updated with green to show which pins have been obtained.

Last edited:
You rock Sean! Hey if you go again, Id love the hotels holiday pins! Thanks again for all that you do. We are going to be there in December (24th - 28th).

Thank you for trying!! I did manage to get the perfume and WD for not crazy prices from another kind trader so I'm not out. Thanks again! :D

2 pins were released that were not in my original post - I have just added them. They are pictured below - if you'd like them, please let me know!

7523.jpg
7520.jpg

Someone just posted a pic of a pin with Elsa & Anna, in Small World style, with a winter scene/house. If anyone gets one of those they're willing to part with, please let me know!!!

Not trying to horn in on another user's thread but I might be able to help with that as I am at WDW now

So I'm looking for the mystery pin boxes of the characters in water..

So theres Rapunzle in her boat on water, or Ariel sitting on a rock in water..

Do you know which mystery pin box I'm talking about?

Lol, I suck at describing. But I may be interested in that depending on the price

Could you add me to the list for the Daisy passholder, please? :)

On the list! Will send a PM shortly :)

Please add me for a Bonnie and Woody. Has it come out yet?

​On the list! I have not seen it in stores yet, will send a PM shortly :)

So I'm looking for the mystery pin boxes of the characters in water..

So theres Rapunzle in her boat on water, or Ariel sitting on a rock in water..

Do you know which mystery pin box I'm talking about?

Lol, I suck at describing. But I may be interested in that depending on the price

Yes, that is the Disneyland Resort Open Edition Mystery Collection. I have not seen it in stores yet but I hear it might be released now - my guess is it will be 14.95 per box (2 pins), but it could be up to 19.95.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back