• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! November RAK victim!!!

ZAPPED! November RAK victim!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
I have now sent out this months victim.

RAK= Random Act of Kindness.

This is a wonderful thing that we do each month for a member of our family here at DPF. Please send nominations in by November 1st. Then I announce to everybody that has signed up who the months "victim" is. Then you have around 2 weeks to gather whatever you want to send (art, tasty treats, cards or pins) to me so I can box everything up and send a large care package to the lucky person selected.

If you have signed up for it in the past and no longer want to be involved please pm me a note.

If you want to join in and be part of this wonderful thing we do for members here please post below. You can sign up for either monthly or as possible.

Here are the people who have said they want to be in:
MONTHLY:
docfish2u
imp
chipdale123
HiddenMickeys
Jrdnsmom
Cjvandever
djluster
Molly
brookepleins
Catz
disneycrazee
Zagales14
AverysFairyTale
Combatdre
TheAlyssadon
Snoffsan
Connies_Hobby
Nettiejeanne
Orlandoismycat
morue
ilovemyjacks
MMiano
Shelterkat
Bryana
mylittletyguy
mamapilly
Thel91
Rocke01
Psycho Pixie
Pin-A-Colada
Disneydan
ksnuggles
AndyM
grapesoda
ClanMcDuck
sorapandora
captianjacksgirl
norlando319

AS POSSIBLE:
dawny
ElysionsPrincess
Aragorn
CheshireCat
Romancing_Train
ErWing
Dalamara
King Niptune
lwrn2
Skipperella
iheartpins
chroll
nsingleton

BugCatcherJenna
Shendo1988
nblaughs
Goofy_Moe
abby315
starry_solo
Vixy
fireheadfred
Firebaby22
melanium
JayLeeJay
FlowerGleam&Glow
Trade Winds Pins
PinHunters
jadestarr
PurpleRose
disneygirl333
Onlera
The Wise One
jazzteenrae
kupo1121
The Wise One
Muschmugada
ClaudWin
mickeymousje
Clara9271
cristywill
Tbird
Elvenprincess
Elysandrra
LumpyLover
tokyodisneydad
reeneibakini

If you have not signed up and want to join in please post here!!!
To everybody who joined in for October's RAK attack thank you!!!

David

Last edited:
I have added 3 new people to the list to join in the fun.

Last few days to get nominations in.

Last edited:
Will you please add me to the "As Possible" list? School has been lightening up a bit, so I'm hoping to be able to participate in some of these!

I have now sent out this month's victim. If you are signed up and didn't get a pm or you want to sign up then please pm me!!!

Thank you to everybody who nominated somebody and for those who choose to participate!!! Without all of you it would just be me zapping people. Not that there is anything wrong with that and my zapping will continue!!! :lol:

Ok....I have my box all ready to send. All I have to do now is rent a fork lift and a flat bed so I can get it to the post office..... :naughty:

Sent package yesterday so start looking for it next week.

Have we heard anything about october victim? Have they recieved their package? Have not seen anything about them.

Octobers Rak packages have arrived but due to a schedule conflict the delivery of them will be delayed a couple of weeks. Hang in there!!!