• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Now I am taking friendly fire also, thank you bjean

ZAPPED! Now I am taking friendly fire also, thank you bjean

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
So Barbara (bjean) a member of my team (don't even bother trying to claim this one Alex) and I decided we needed to make a trade. She found out something about me that some already know. It can take a while for me to find time to complete trades. Fortunately for me she was very patient!!! We made a 6 pin trade that I was very happy with. I got to fill in some pins I needed for my traders. Lately I am having a hard time hanging on to Mulan pins for some reason. But I digress. I received her box today and when I opened it there were the 6 pins I traded for, but the pins kept coming.

and not one, not two but 3 of these

She told me I was free to add these to my collection, or to use for trading, zapping etc. But the most prized pin she sent us was from her collection
This was not on Amy's siggy, but if she knew how cute it is before this it would have been!!!

Thank you to my Pin Fairy Godmother!!! you are amazing!!!

Aw shucks Sir David … you have reduced me to all smiles and giggles! :lol: Thank you for the high praise! I’m glad Amy like the Sorcerer Mickey pin! I am very happy to be a part of Team docfish!! Thank you for all the lovely pins you sent me!! My pin fairy godmother wings had gotten a bit dusty so they needed to be dusted off! Now that they are in good shape again … … … :naughty:

Way to go Bjean... It's a shame David didn't disown you or remove you from the team outright. But hey, if you change your mind, you can join the winning team!! Congrats on the Multi-zap, David!!

Barbara. ..your wings were just resting. If I recall...you do more than your share of zapping and spreading joy!

Very sweet zaps. ..but I am in no way surprised by her generosity!