• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: "Now, shall you deal with ME, O Prince - and all the powers of HELL!" Ends Aug 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: "Now, shall you deal with ME, O Prince - and all the powers of HELL!" Ends Aug 9th

Ksnuggles

Resident Cake Baker
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
pin64361

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=64361&sid=7286.1375645490.v2

Ok up for my first auction and lets see where this goes. Up on the block is Maleficent in dragon form. With only 8 people trading (including me) and 79 wanting I hoping that this pin finds a home where she will be admired.

Here is what I am looking for
Maleficent in human form
Sleeping Beauty in Blue/Briar Rose
The Three Faries
Walt pictures that I do not have
Want list
Good Traders

Not Looking for:
Hidden Mickeys
Scrappers/Fake
Bad traders
Fab 5 (unless on wants list)

Auction ends Aug 9th at 9:32pm PST

All standard DPF Rules apply... no pm bids... all bids must be placed on this thread before the close of the auction
If you would like me to look at your traders, please pm me and not on this thread

I will update with a leader board at least once per day.

I don't have any of your wants, but here's a good trader:

pin94559

Pin 94559: DLP - Disney Princesses Starter Kit (Lanyard and Pins) - Belle ONLY

Ok well time for a leader board.

1st goes to Echoharmony
2nd is tied with Vixy and Fonzie

Great bids you three.

One more day to go.

Sorry guys just got home from work. So here is the updated leaderboard

1st Echoharmony (love this pin)
2nd PurpleRose (Awesome addition to my SB collection)
3rd is Psycho Pixie (not my fav of her but still nice)

Just over 3 hrs to go.

alright... switch it up. New bid. Traders for you?
Pin 89463: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Seven Dwarfs Family Only
Pin 48819: Good vs. Evil - Pin Card Collection (Maleficent)
Pin 63674: WDW - Where Dreams Come True - Chernabog

wow you guys are making it so hard for me.

Echo is still in the lead slightly...

Followed super closely by Psycho Pixie (I have that Maleficent, but nice traders) and Imp (I have that Maleficent, but that mirror is wow) and PurpleRose (I love that poster)

This one is so close, things can change before the end. Just 2 hours and 17 mins to go.

CHANGING my bid before I go to bed (it's sleepy time for us folks on WDW time) ...

YOUR CHOICE OF ANY 2 OF THESE 3 PINS:

An hour to go and there is no clear winner yet. In the running is Echoharmony, Imp, PurpleRose, Psycho Pixie and the new player to the game disneypinqueen. You all have such awesome bids I will try to narrow it down as the end grows ever closer.

OK so here is the leaderboard as it stands right now: (Open to change if I change my mind)

Echoharmony and Disneypinqueen are so close I keep going back and forth which I love more.

With Imp behind them, but those Maleficents are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back