• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Offering PTD Pickups

FOR SALE Offering PTD Pickups

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
I have some free time this weekend and will be able to stop by DSF tonight and the next few days. I can offer pickups of the current PTDs (Lucky, Phineas, Slue-Foot Sue).

I can do pickups for $32 shipped, or $59 for two/$86 for all three since I can combine shipping, for USA addresses. This price includes all taxes and fees.

I can get two different PTDs each day, so accepting up to three requests for the same pin at a time. If I can get over next week and they don’t sell out I can reopen the list. I believe that all three are still available but I will not take payment until pins are in hand in case one sells out before I can get it.

I was also messaged for a Phineas and Lucky so my Saturday requests are full and Sunday is open for Phineas or Sue.

All three were still available tonight, so Saturday pickups done.

I'd love a chance at Phineas if possible.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I should be able to pop over on Monday and Tuesday night, so I’ll put you down for Monday. That leaves one Monday spot for Lucky or Sue and two Tuesday spots.

Also re: Pride pins - I asked for Rainbow Unicorn tonight but they are actually not available despite being back in the case. Either they don’t have them or they don’t have access to where they are. *shrugs*

They were all still there today, so I was able to get the Phineas and Lucky from today.

Current waiting list is:

Monday - Phineas, open
Tuesday - open, open

I am interested in either Lucky if it is still available.
Sorry, I just saw that this was an older post.

Last edited:
Back