• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Official Moana Merchandise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
16143132_1418251514866076_5459664655373309735_n.jpg

march 7th

I was going to buy a second Moana regardless because she is now one of my favorites. This picture just confirms that she is going to be gorgeous! cant wait for her to be released

When I did my review of the first LE Moana, my main complaint was that they gave her the most plain outfit she wore while the other ladies seemed to have gotten dressier things. IMO, this is the way she should have been dressed in the first place. Do you all think she will sell well? The current LE Moana has been languishing forever now.

tumblr_okf3r3OhVI1uvye5jo1_1280.jpg

I desperately need this and I keep checking the 'New Arrivals' for it daily. This pic is maybe a week old so I'm probably getting ahead of myself. I love that the hair is done like the ocean just 'styled' it, I love the little sea turtle!

OMG! I mean, I already knew I was probably going to buy her, but wow.... she is stunning!
OMG, this is amazingly awesome. I want!!!!!

The Pop Funko Mystery Minis as mentioned on post #126 I do have the Pua figure and they are very cute.

Last edited:
There seems to be a really low buzz on the new Moana LE doll. Nobody here or on tumblr/facebook pages seems to be talking about her much if at all. Is anyone lese here excited about her or are you going to pass? I know that I plan on getting her and it seems that the first Moana doll is still available on Disney Stores website! So I am hoping that this one sticks around in the store at least until the afternoon when i have a chance to get to the store.

There seems to be a really low buzz on the new Moana LE doll. Nobody here or on tumblr/facebook pages seems to be talking about her much if at all. Is anyone lese here excited about her or are you going to pass? I know that I plan on getting her and it seems that the first Moana doll is still available on Disney Stores website! So I am hoping that this one sticks around in the store at least until the afternoon when i have a chance to get to the store.

I'm getting her in store the same day, but I'm going after work. No waiting outside of the store in the morning or using my lunch hour to drive to the mall. When I called, employees acted as if the doll was selling fast, so like a dummy, I left work in a small panic. I was in the store a couple weeks ago to pre-order the Moana DVD and they STILL had one of them sitting on the back counter. I'd sell the old one, but nobody wants it.

I'm kind of irritated that I got the first one when this one is so much better. Only chiefs were allowed to wear feather capes, so whoever decided to make one for Moana clearly did their research. I also heard that only alii were allowed to wear red, but I'm not sure on that one, though. The only thing that irks me about this one is that she's shown with only one foot lei. I am hoping that she was photographed this way by accident.

Last edited:
Hi, so I am a little bit confused. Can anyone please explain to me the difference between the Moana doll that was released at the beginning of December and the one that will be released tomorrow? I skipped the release of the December doll and was thinking about jumping in for the doll tomorrow. The doll being released tomorrow seems a little bit more detailed, although it doesn't have Pua or Hei Hei, but it looks like the same basic doll otherwise. Am I missing something?

Hi, so I am a little bit confused. Can anyone please explain to me the difference between the Moana doll that was released at the beginning of December and the one that will be released tomorrow? I skipped the release of the December doll and was thinking about jumping in for the doll tomorrow. The doll being released tomorrow seems a little bit more detailed, although it doesn't have Pua or Hei Hei, but it looks like the same basic doll otherwise. Am I missing something?

The face is painted to look a little less harsh than the original. Someone posted a side-by-side, but I'm not sure where.

Only chiefs were allowed to wear feather capes, so whoever decided to make one for Moana clearly did their research. I also heard that only alii were allowed to wear red, but I'm not sure on that one, though. The only thing that irks me about this one is that she's shown with only one foot lei. I am hoping that she was photographed this way by accident.

I was just watching the movie, and at the end when she is wearing this outfit she only has one foot lei on, so I'm assuming that the doll will only have one as well and that it wasn't an accident. I'm not sure if that holds any significance culturally, but she was definitely only wearing one.

I was just watching the movie, and at the end when she is wearing this outfit she only has one foot lei on, so I'm assuming that the doll will only have one as well and that it wasn't an accident. I'm not sure if that holds any significance culturally, but she was definitely only wearing one.

Thanks for letting me know it's in the film. I'll have to ask around about one foot lei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back