• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Oh hai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hai

bassking511

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there.

So tonight I randomly decided to pull out my old pin collection and take a look. Decided to join this site to help me catalog all my pins (with the help of pin pics also).
I'm not even through the first book yet, so it may take a while. But its nice to reminisce on the old days of actively trading, see which of my pins are somewhat rare, and also look at new stuff.

With that being said, I've sometimes thought about this pin throughout recent years, as it is one of my favs. Is it still rare/desired like it used to be with the whole fragility issue?
pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=9457

Looking forward to posting more in the future.

Adios:drool:

Hello and welcome! I can't answer your question about the pin as I'm fairly new to this, but hopefully someone can.

I just wanted to also say welcome to the second happiest place on earth… You will find out very quickly how friendly and welcoming our pin trading family is I am sure… If you ever have questions feel free to ask anyone, everybody here is helpful… Good luck on finding some pins and collectables while here on the forum as well as meeting some great people… Also feel free to contact me anytime regarding trading pins we love to trade… our wants and traders are listed to the left like everyone else’s are… Again have fun and welcome to the DPF…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back