• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Oh Jadestarr! your so amazing! by leaps and bounds! thank you sooo much!

ZAPPED! Oh Jadestarr! your so amazing! by leaps and bounds! thank you sooo much!

Jrdnsmom

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.9%
93   1   0
Jadestarr you are so awesome! your kindness, I am so luckyfor that! see a while back Jadestarr had a sale with a dream grail for my Maleficent collection! the Super Jumbo L.E 100 Prince Philip fighting the Maleficent dragon on the bridge, unfourtunatley I couldn't afford it, But I said whats the worse he tell me no? so I asked if I could do pin layaway! he said yes! I jumped for joy and began making payments, well I got it paid off just in time for my birthday! Thank you somuch for allowing me to do pin layaway, you made me so happy, I finally got it, thanks to you trusting me to pay it off.

But it gets more amazing! I opened my box and saw what looked like a bunch of booster packs! WHAAAAAAAAA???? I pull them out 1 at a time squeeling, the Ariel set..... so beautiful, the shoes YAY, the Villains...So cool The Vynalmation star wars set...out of this world!!! Thank you so much Joshua! you are so kind and generous! you made my birthday so much more magical! Thank you big big great big hugs!