• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OH Janice--you stinker...ZAPS for me!

ZAPPED! OH Janice--you stinker...ZAPS for me!

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
what can i say, im awesome and Janice had to reward me! LOL

Seriously what a surprise....wellnot really because she always half spills the beans in her excitment (dork)

Looky what i got!!
pin96164
oh and

pin96501
oh and dont forget
pin95506
she sad she wanted me to have good traders for the 13 event so i can get some of my big wants--but i alreay put Olivia in my Great Mouse Detective book.....too cute to trade. Thanks sister. Now stop zapping people and save your money so you can come to Nj in Oct!!!

OH my gosh Bryana wouldnt that be great....you know chris and brian cant go...ugggg whos drinkin wine with me? Yo Diablo why dont you come to Nj in oct...its crisp and colorful and im here and pin trading!?!

OOOh! yeah Diablo you can fly with me and Jordan! I will be able to do some serious saving soon! I hoping in about a week or so my truck will be paid off! yay! that will free up some $$ so yes im really considering it!

OOOh! yeah Diablo you can fly with me and Jordan! I will be able to do some serious saving soon! I hoping in about a week or so my truck will be paid off! yay! that will free up some $$ so yes im really considering it!
Listen just keep an eye on air..we have to look at dates but i suggest flying in on a thursday (you loose 3 hours) and departing sunday after 11am (you gain 3 hrs) newark is best but i can get you from philly and come back to my house first....or JFK--but its a tough drive. Just keep checking trip advisor, it will check alll airlines and deals. ya nver know what may drop in you lap.

Back