• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Oh, just look what Sora did!

ZAPPED! Oh, just look what Sora did!

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
A few days ago I came home to an unexpected package.

image_zpsa2d9b3d7.jpg

A Valentine's surprise, eh? Hmmm.... The return address and name looked familiar but I couldn't place it right away. Until I opened the box, and HOO BOY!

image_zps40ce5235.jpg

What could all of this be?

image_zpse9f1ac10.jpg

Wait whut? (Back story - awhile back, Sora posted up her list of several high wants. I had one of the pins from her list that had been knocking around in my trade book for quite awhile. We weren't able to work out a trade but I sent it to her anyway so that she would be able to cross it off her list. She warned me that she would get me back but I guess I didn't take her threat as seriously as I should have...)

image_zpsd531efb1.jpg

Starting off, we have an awesome tear-off card featuring my favorite movie trio.

6290ffa9-9665-4cb2-bf6a-1aa9cbd1c92e_zpsde2c49f3.jpg

A full box of stuff! I can already see a bunch of wonderful goodies, and half of it is still buried!

image_zps441bebcd.jpg

Mmmm, sugary carb-y goodness!

image_zpsbab6c714.jpg

Buttons! I must add these to my Disneyland bag!

image_zpsde5414d1.jpg

An adorable Stitch sticker, an awesome Lion King on Broadway keyring, and an incredibly cute little cheetah print Tokidoki "unicorno" alicorn!

image_zps9002e5c6.jpg

And a gorgeous African animal printed cloth! I need to figure out a good use for this.

But wait, what are these?

image_zps5e542bf5.jpg

image_zps74011976.jpg

Three pins off of my wants list! :D My Paris lanyard collection is close to bursting now! And the Jungle Heroes pin is a lot larger and heavier in person than I was expecting.

Thank you so, so much, Sora! You have definitely went above and beyond with "paying me back."

There are a few people on here that when they threaten to get you back, you can count on it happening. Sara doesn't play to get even, she plays to win. The funny part about it when she does it in person she has the sweetest smile on her face so you can never stay mad at her. Congratulations!!!

She's the devil D:

DancingDevil.gif

There are a few people on here that when they threaten to get you back, you can count on it happening. Sara doesn't play to get even, she plays to win. The funny part about it when she does it in person she has the sweetest smile on her face so you can never stay mad at her. Congratulations!!!

200_s.gif

Ahhh congrats on all those lovely goodies!!! Yep Sara is AMAZING!! She is a fantastic person and a darling!! AND she has this adorable mischievous side to her too :lol: ... it's all because she has the biggest heart!!

:hug: to all!!

Back