• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Oh, you guys

ZAPPED! Oh, you guys

Cjvandever

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I was bidding on a sweet little pin that Brookepleins was auctioning and I forgot to up my bid and lost out to Nettiejeanne. Today I get a package with Brooke's return address and inside was that little pin. There was no note, but with my screamingly fast intellect I was able to deduce that Annette had asked Brooke to send me her pin. Thank you both so much, especially you Annette. I love the pin and now the set is complete. YAY!

25446c41-5c8e-4225-9a40-c4e3b3af01db_zps2de44cb4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Heh, heh, heh..... I can be sneaky when I wanna be.... I owe you this and so much more! Why do you think I was bidding on this?

Heh, heh, heh..... I can be sneaky when I wanna be.... I owe you this and so much more! Why do you think I was bidding on this?

Apparently my screamingly fast intellect failed me there. :p You are wonderful, but you don't owe me a thing! It's just as much fun to zap as it is to be zapped! We are even.

Back