• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Okay got my 20 trades last weekend lets see if we can break that number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay got my 20 trades last weekend lets see if we can break that number

Tabbikat2219

BANNED
Rating - 99.1%
210   2   0
Okay I got 20 trades last weekend lets see if i can break that record. Im looking to trade and ANY reasonable offer will be considered. This weekend Im really focusing on the different magazine series and calander series that I collect. I am really in need of Oogie Boogie Bad News pin. SO LETS MAKE SOME TRADES :lol: Even if you dont have anything on my wants list it never hurts to ask you just might have something I didnt even know I wanted

Last edited:
Hi Tabbi! I sent you a trade offering Pin 64971 to you a few days ago via pinpics, but you mentioned you already had it. I checked my Trades against your Wants just now, and it's still there. Were you still looking for it? If so, I've still got it available, as well as a few HM's. I'd be interested in your Pin 75502 and / or Pin 80509. Let me know? Thanks!

-JD

These are all Pins that I would like. Let me know if I have anything that you'd be interested in. Thanks!

Pin 44568
Pin 66612
Pin 66613

I am interested in 2 of your pins: [pin]58941[/pin] and [pin]61029[/pin], but I don't have anything on your wants list. Take a look at my trades, and see if there is anything you would want for these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back