• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Old, but New!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old, but New!

KoolPops

The Eyes Have It
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone! This is Greg, the gb from gbdb4ever. I am starting my own user ID and wanted to let everyone know, so that there would be no questions of who I am. I look forward to contributing to DPF.

Thanks to many generous and kind members (including Deb and yourself :) ), it is not too bad! I have 24 Jessicas total with what I have bought and the extraordinary people here...including my two fantasy or whatever they are considered! :D I did take about a six month break from it all however!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back