• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OMG I was ZAPPED By Jake and Dawn (Sirsnoozit) with 2 MOST WANTED JESSICA PINS!!!

ZAPPED! OMG I was ZAPPED By Jake and Dawn (Sirsnoozit) with 2 MOST WANTED JESSICA PINS!!!

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
HI EVERYONE!!!

After the Weekend I have Had recently I was feeling really Blue. :(
But, Between Today's Mail Day (Click The Words to See That TOO!) and This SUPER AMAZING Zap, I AM Feeling So LOVED <3 <3 <3

DSCN8482.jpg

:eek2: I THANK YOU from the bottom of my Heart! <3 These two Wonderful Friends will remain Special to Me Forever! <3

I <3 You Both Jake and Dawn!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now This is a smaller Picture of my 3 Jessica Boards In all their Glory!

JessicaComposite.jpg

And here are the Close Ups <3

DSCN8495.jpg

DSCN8497.jpg

DSCN8496.jpg

I LOVE ALL MY JESSIES!!!! <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
Congrats Laz! Both are awesome, but Jessica sitting down is BEAUTIFUL. Wow, I am not a Jessica collector but that one is a looker. They are both going to look amazing in your collection. You had such a great mailday today as well :)

Wow they are so nice! Thanks to them I got one of my most wanted pins. Sweet pins! I love them both. Congrats Laz :) !

Thanks <3 <3 <3

Congrats Laz! Both are awesome, but Jessica sitting down is BEAUTIFUL. Wow, I am not a Jessica collector but that one is a looker. They are both going to look amazing in your collection. You had such a great mailday today as well :)

Yes! I agree!!! I took that pin off my want's cause when I looked at the pinpics Picture up close I didn't like the face but when I saw this pin in person I was FLOORED at how STUNNING It IS!!!

This is the Pinpics Picture...
pin36749

Your Jessica pins & boards are awesome. Congrats on the double zaps. And in case you did not know it already, yes! you are loved :)

Back