• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OMG I was ZAPPED By Jake and Dawn (Sirsnoozit) with 2 MOST WANTED JESSICA PINS!!!

ZAPPED! OMG I was ZAPPED By Jake and Dawn (Sirsnoozit) with 2 MOST WANTED JESSICA PINS!!!

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
HI EVERYONE!!!

After the Weekend I have Had recently I was feeling really Blue.
But, Between Today's Mail Day (Click The Words to See That TOO!) and This SUPER AMAZING Zap, I AM Feeling So LOVED <3 <3 <3

:eek2: I THANK YOU from the bottom of my Heart! <3 These two Wonderful Friends will remain Special to Me Forever! <3

I <3 You Both Jake and Dawn!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now This is a smaller Picture of my 3 Jessica Boards In all their Glory!

And here are the Close Ups <3

I LOVE ALL MY JESSIES!!!! <3 <3 <3

Last edited:
Congrats Laz! Both are awesome, but Jessica sitting down is BEAUTIFUL. Wow, I am not a Jessica collector but that one is a looker. They are both going to look amazing in your collection. You had such a great mailday today as well

Wow they are so nice! Thanks to them I got one of my most wanted pins. Sweet pins! I love them both. Congrats Laz !

Thanks <3 <3 <3

Congrats Laz! Both are awesome, but Jessica sitting down is BEAUTIFUL. Wow, I am not a Jessica collector but that one is a looker. They are both going to look amazing in your collection. You had such a great mailday today as well

Yes! I agree!!! I took that pin off my want's cause when I looked at the pinpics Picture up close I didn't like the face but when I saw this pin in person I was FLOORED at how STUNNING It IS!!!

This is the Pinpics Picture...

Your Jessica pins & boards are awesome. Congrats on the double zaps. And in case you did not know it already, yes! you are loved

Those are so BEAUTIFUL! Congrats congrats congrats on getting them and on your wonderful mail day!!!