• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OMG I was ZAPPED!!!!

ZAPPED! OMG I was ZAPPED!!!!

nursek8

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
OMG!!! i was zapped with the ariel valiant and villlainous Pin on my wants list! i havent been zapped like this in a long time! to my orlando zapper, THANK YOU so much! after my washer breaking down, my daughter somehow managing to get 760 viruses on my notebook computer (yes 760!!!!) i was having a really bad day till the mailman came with an unexpected lbe,which my dtr took and opened and went screaming all over the house with! Thank you once again!

OMG!!! i was zapped with the ariel valiant and villlainous Pin on my wants list! i havent been zapped like this in a long time! to my orlando zapper, THANK YOU so much! after my washer breaking down, my daughter somehow managing to get 760 viruses on my notebook computer (yes 760!!!!) i was having a really bad day till the mailman came with an unexpected lbe,which my dtr took and opened and went screaming all over the house with! Thank you once again!

Here I thought 184 viruses was bad. $500 later, it's fixed, got a software warranty for 3 more incidents til 2013, an extended hardware warranty til 2015, and a business edition internet security system til 2018. and I am good!

I know this is an odd question. But what does it mean to be zapped?

Not an odd question at all. A 'zap' is when a person (the 'zapper') sends an unsuspecting person (the 'zappee') a pin (sometimes a random pin, sometimes from his/her wants list, sometimes a grail). The reasons a person would send a pin zap are limitless, but the pin zap is always unexpected - and nothing is expected in exchange for a zap. This is an example of a RAOK (Random Act of Kindness).

Back