• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OMG I was zapped!!!!!

ZAPPED! OMG I was zapped!!!!!

Saphenous

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I got a wonderful package in the mail last night, I was so excited I did my happy dance. tiggermickey zapped me a cute bunny pin!!!! Thank you so much tiggermickey! My first zap! =) I got to the mail box, opened it and I had 3 packages, but one package had fun things written all over so I knew instantly it was a zap (mostly because it said you've been zapped). I got so excited I did the hurried (but in pain) happy dance (much like my rabbit Boomer) to the car. I get in the car and try to open the package but tiggermickey seems to LOVE tape... So I had to DRIVE aaaallllllllllllllllllllllllll the way home, excitedly and try not to speed and get a ticket. So I get home and finally carefully cut into the package which I swear was made out of 100% tape and i sequel for joy. It's a bbuunnnyyyyyyyyy. It really is exciting when you open your mail box and see You've been ZAPPED!!!! hahahaa I can't wait to zap others now. I am still new to the whole trading/collecting/zapping so this will be fun. I started pin collecting April 22, 2013 and it's been some ride. Disney sure know's how to make your wallet bleed. Once again thank you so much tiggermickey for zapping me! I am keeping the package with the zap spam on the outside to remind me of how I felt when I got zapped so I can try to do the same to others. Might keep some random pins in there, keep them safe with all that bubble wrap and tape <giggle>. I might have to hire you to help me move next time. Maybe less things will break. <sings song> I just got zapped and I liked it laa la la lalaaaa laaa laaaa

<giggle> I'm about to zap someone today. I have their address working on the packing right now and then hobbling over to the post office to mail it hehehehheheeeeeeeeee the only un-fun thing about this is you don't get to see their face when they open it.

Congrats on the great zap! TiggerMickey is awesome and I'm sure she keeps the duct tape people in business. :p

Back