• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OMG! Momin.ator is amazing!

ZAPPED! OMG! Momin.ator is amazing!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Wow! Came home to a package out of this world today! Momin.ator was sweet enough to help but buy a pin of ebay. They didnt ship to Sweden so I sent her money and she bought the pin and had it shipped to her and then she shipped it to me. The package came today filled with a lot of amazing zaps along with my pin. She hid it as birthday gifts but for real they are amazing zaps!!! She even knocked a pin of my grail list!!!!

Just look at this!

udbVdGi.jpg

This is the pin she helped my buy for my Minnie dressed as other characters collection

BUpGxEM.jpg

The rest was birthday gifts and she also send pins for my daugthers.

And a lot of our favourite candy, Twin snakes! It started out as a joke when me and my husband bought them as a gift for our twins. Then we all just fell in love because they are so good! But we cant find them in Sweden so this is just amazing!!!

Thank you @momin.ator for beeing so amazing!!!

Wow! Came home to a package out of this world today! Momin.ator was sweet enough to help but buy a pin of ebay. They didnt ship to Sweden so I sent her money and she bought the pin and had it shipped to her and then she shipped it to me. The package came today filled with a lot of amazing zaps along with my pin. She hid it as birthday gifts but for real they are amazing zaps!!! She even knocked a pin of my grail list!!!!

Just look at this!

udbVdGi.jpg

This is the pin she helped my buy for my Minnie dressed as other characters collection

BUpGxEM.jpg

The rest was birthday gifts and she also send pins for my daugthers.

And a lot of our favourite candy, Twin snakes! It started out as a joke when me and my husband bought them as a gift for our twins. Then we all just fell in love because they are so good! But we cant find them inAll Sweden so this is just amazing!!!

Thank you @momin.ator for beeing so amazing!!!
All-Righty....I am REALLY behind on posting CONGRATS posts on the Pins Swaps and ZAPS Thread. So, Time to catch up.

Congratulations to my Sister Minnie Mouse Collector @Snoffsan !!

Mrs @momin.ator is so Generous!

Amazingly fun package! Twin Snakes . . . so cute! Never heard of them . . . now I'm going to have to pay attention when I see packages from that company!
The twin snakes are so good! We bought them as a joke for the twins ones and now we all love them! But they are nowhere to be found in Sweden so we were so happy to get these! Of course they are long gone now :)

Back