• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

OMG!!! So I Am Ecstatic And Totally Bummed At The Same Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!! So I Am Ecstatic And Totally Bummed At The Same Time!
Hi @nsingleton! I'm Sara.

Ok, first off thanks for posting these pics, because I love Jim Shore (especially his Disney stuff), and this Jessica figurine is beyond beautiful!

Secondly, I am so sorry that it's out of your budget. Hopefully, you can save up enough by the end of July... Quitting smoking is a GREAT idea! I was a chain smoker for over a year, and then one day I got fed up with the habit and quit cold turkey. One of the best decisions in my lifetime! Not only did I have more money in my pocket and a better taste in my mouth, but I felt SO much healthier.

Oh, and if you're having a hard time kicking the habit in time to buy Jessica, maybe you can sell stuff. Even if you don't have any pins you're willing to give up right now, maybe you can look around your house and see if there's anything else you can sell - either on eBay, Craigslist, or Yardsellr. I recently sold a bunch of my old Nintendo games on eBay because I never use my DS anymore - I made about a hundred bucks! (Ka-ching!)

Good luck!!!

You are very welcome!!! I love him too and wanted to share what is, in my opinion, his best piece; I am very partial and bias though, ha ha!!! :rofl: Thank you for the luck wish! Hopefully I will be able to quit too! It is needed for many reasons! LOL!

That is so sweet about your games, I have been searching, have a few things on ebay!

Thanks again!!! :)

Yes, please quit smoking! It's the best thing you could do for yourself! And think of the money you'd have for collectibles! We don't want you to end up in the Haunted Mansion as a ghost prematurely!

LOL, thank you and everyone else so much for caring!!! :D I am not ready to be a ghost quite yet, I really like being a part of this family too much :lol:!!! If I were a ghost I would have to haunt some of ya, ha ha!

What's the website? :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Here is the link for ya Miss Alexa :D

http://www.jimshore.com/store/produ...this-way-jessica-rabbit-figurine/5284?cid=199

Hope this helps! :)

And also check out the Amazon link Hopemax posted (thanks again) it is $11 and some change cheaper and you can still get free shipping! I looked up how much shipping would be and it said it qualifies for supersaver free shipping!?!? Hope this is correct but never had problems with Amazon before. :D

Hi @nsingleton! I'm Sara.

Ok, first off thanks for posting these pics, because I love Jim Shore (especially his Disney stuff), and this Jessica figurine is beyond beautiful!

Secondly, I am so sorry that it's out of your budget. Hopefully, you can save up enough by the end of July... Quitting smoking is a GREAT idea! I was a chain smoker for over a year, and then one day I got fed up with the habit and quit cold turkey. One of the best decisions in my lifetime! Not only did I have more money in my pocket and a better taste in my mouth, but I felt SO much healthier.

Oh, and if you're having a hard time kicking the habit in time to buy Jessica, maybe you can sell stuff. Even if you don't have any pins you're willing to give up right now, maybe you can look around your house and see if there's anything else you can sell - either on eBay, Craigslist, or Yardsellr. I recently sold a bunch of my old Nintendo games on eBay because I never use my DS anymore - I made about a hundred bucks! (Ka-ching!)

Good luck!!!

Sorry Sara, I didn't see your introduction, I feel horrible! My name is Nate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back