• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Omg! The most amazing zap ever!!!!

ZAPPED! Omg! The most amazing zap ever!!!!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I got a mysterious package in the mail today. No return address so I had no idea of who it came from. Opened it and nothing but a pin in it. But not any pin! One of my absolute holy grail pins!!! A Beauty and the Beast PODM!!! :eek2:

So a few weeks ago I signed up in the grail zap thread Rasputin has and a few days after that I got a mail from him wanting my adress. He said someone from England wanted to send me a zap. I was happy but I never expected this!!!

Its crazy!!!

So to the amazing Rasputin A HUGE THANK YOU!!! This is just unbeliveble!!!

And of course thank you to Hollie and Karl for sending the pin! You guys are the sweetest ever!!!!

You all have made my day... week, no year!!! And my daughter keep coming in to me asking to see the pin over and over again and sqeeks every time she sees it. You have no idea how happy you made her!!! Both my girls are very happy but the one who collects BatB are more than happy!!!

The pin:

a7b03b76-f08e-4309-84ea-ed9be1b854ef.jpg

The Scene:

Untitled-1-2.jpg

The happiest kids in the world:

f689a27c-542f-4acf-8759-2eca658bb76a.jpg

Omg!! Soooo excited for u guys!! Now u just need mermaid!!!

Btw ur girls r beautiful! Wow !!

Aww thanks. And yes the next holy grail now have to be Ariel PODM. I will start looking and see what I can possible have to try to get one in a trade or in an trade auction. Will probably have to bid our whole collection but it will be worth it so see my other girl as happy!

Wow! Beautiful pin! Hollie, Karl and Darris are amazing people!

Btw thank you so much for the amazing Aladdin and Jasmine pin received today! I also love the Aladdin bookmark you made me, thank you so much, I am leaving you some feedback on here :)

Wow! Beautiful pin! Hollie, Karl and Darris are amazing people!

Btw thank you so much for the amazing Aladdin and Jasmine pin received today! I also love the Aladdin bookmark you made me, thank you so much, I am leaving you some feedback on here :)
Glad you liked the pin and the bookmark. Dont have that much pins to zap people with so for now I zap with crafts. :)
Our mail man is not the quickest one so I havent recived your pin yet but Im sure it will come soon. It always takes long time for things to get to me. :)

Back