• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Once Upon A Time Set From Tokyo Disney...Rapunzel Included..ends June 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Once Upon A Time Set From Tokyo Disney...Rapunzel Included..ends June 11th
I'll add
Pin 75376: DisneyStore.com - Disney's Year of the Tiger Mystery Set - Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy Only
Pin 65467: The Haunted Mansion® - Mystery Pin Collection (Organist Goofy Only)

New leader board with 3 hours left

1.SwinginKitten pops back up to the lead with a little help
2.sockgnome right behind and within a hairs width of taking the lead
3.CarlandEllie not out of the race yet

Hello I really hoped the 4 questions I asked in post 24 would have been answered so I would have known what to bid but i would still like to have them answered as I like the set and would like to know more about this set please answer them before closing this auction thanks in advance justharry

Hello I really hoped the 4 questions I asked in post 24 would have been answered so I would have known what to bid but i would still like to have them answered as I like the set and would like to know more about this set please answer them before closing this auction thanks in advance justharry

It went on sale a few weeks ago when the princess cameos from tokyo came out. I am not sure of it's number. It was about 45$ for the set.

It's not limited but all tokyo pins are usually made in quantities of 5,000 or less and once they are gone usually are never restocked. Hope that helps.

Sorry about that... With my new position in my company I have had 14 hour work days the last two weeks. Almost no time for anything.

The set was released on May 26th. It is for the new show. The original price was 2500yen ... A little less than 30$. It is open edition but Romancing train is very correct... Tokyo Disney usually doesn't remake a pin once it is sold out and they usually cast between 5000 and 7000.

If it helps I will probably auction off another set in a few weeks, but it will be for a friend and she likes Cinderella and the little green alien from toy story.

Winner is SwinginKitten... I'll PM u soon.

Thanks an ka everyone for the great bids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back