• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Once Upon a Wedding Ariel Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Upon a Wedding Ariel Doll

LordTremaine

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
5599304963_73a870d8e2.jpg

I'm on the hunt for this doll. If anyone knows where I can find one or is selling one please let me know. Thank you :D

Wishing you all the best of luck for your hunt! I regret not buying her on eBay when she was selling for $40-$50! Oh, the regrets! But anyway, I hope you can find her at a cost that won't break the bank! :)

Hmm, I bought a similar Ariel doll when my family and I where in Disneyland Paris a few years ago.
But those called Disney parks dolls or something ^^

IMG_0844.jpg

I wish you luck in your hunt! :D

Last edited:
Hi, I actually have this doll and I am in the market to see it for the right price! This doll is not easy to find. If you are interested let me know!! Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back