• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ONLY 5 MIN. LEFT! DSF Brave marquee and Merida stained-glass pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ONLY 5 MIN. LEFT! DSF Brave marquee and Merida stained-glass pins!
One hour left guys!!! :) it's between minpintrader and Simbanino! Closely followed by disneycrazee!!!

Heres my try -

pin932
Pin 932: Timon - from 'The Lion King'

pin1149
Pin 1149: Pumbaa from 'The Lion King'

pin72928
Pin 72928: DSF Character Star - Chip N Dale (Surprise)

pin79968
Pin 79968: WDI - Dog Pound - Dug, Alpha, Beta, Gamma ( UP dogs )

& Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King with the following scene -

SAM_0210-Copy2.jpg

All pins are on their Original Backing Cards except 932 & 1149 :)

Oh snap, I just got off gym and didn't knkw it ended tonight, lol, hopefully my bid was good enough. Best of luck to everybody. And thank you to chipdale123 for auctioning these great pins. :)

Okay, I've finally made my decision. It was not an easy one, due to such awesome bids!

And the winner is..................................
minpintrader!!

Thank you very much to everyone who participated. Look out for my next auction! :) Thanks again, and happy trading!

-Joey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back