• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ONLY AN HOUR AND TEN MINUTES LEFT!!! Auctioning Classic D Stitch and Cheshire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ONLY AN HOUR AND TEN MINUTES LEFT!!! Auctioning Classic D Stitch and Cheshire!

julie2121

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   1
Hi guys,
Since I did not get any bids on the original pin I posted I decided to try a couple different ones!

<-Prev
pin85389
Next->
Pin 85389: WDW - Classic 'D' Collection - Space Mountain® Attraction

Class:Disney Pins
Origin:Walt Disney World
Type:Public
Limited Edition:1000 Pins
SKU Number:400003673506
Original Price:$15.95
Released:August 25, 2011
Retired:
Categories:3D; Attraction; Feature Film; Mickey Icon; Movement; Pin of the Month; Slider; Sparkle/Glitter
Members Trading:49
Members Wanting:63

Prev
pin86151
Next->
Pin 86151: WDW - Classic 'D' Collection - The Mad Tea Party® Attraction

Class:Disney Pins
Origin:Walt Disney World
Type:Public
Limited Edition:1000 Pins
SKU Number:400003673773
Original Price:$15.95
Released:November 24th, 2011
Retired:
Categories:3D; Attraction; Feature Film; Movement; Park; Pin of the Month
Members Trading:55
Members Wanting:85

These auctions are separate. You must state which pin you are bidding on, if you would like to bid on both please list them in the same post but seperated by a few spaces. Also, if you are adding to your bid please post a new reply :)

This auction ends July 26, 10pm EST

My main collections are Stitch and Halloween. I also love Tangled, Dory, and stained glass pins but I will consider almost any bid to get some new traders! My wants list is limited right now as I just switched pinpics accounts. The only things I don't like are hidden mickey's and vinylmation pins, I have too many already!

Thanks, and happy Bidding!
Julie

Last edited:
Just to be clear... will there be two winners? Or only one winner, who will get whichever pin they bid on?

For the Stitch I will open with:
Pin 79041: Vinylmation Mystery Pin Collection - Park #5 (Stitch ONLY) I know it is a Vinylmation and thus is on the "no-no" list, but I thought since it was on your wants, and was Stitch, it might be an exception to the rule.
and
Pin 87293: Tinker Bell Multiple Poses (stained glass)

For the Stitch I will open with:
Pin 79041: Vinylmation Mystery Pin Collection - Park #5 (Stitch ONLY) I know it is a Vinylmation and thus is on the "no-no" list, but I thought since it was on your wants, and was Stitch, it might be an exception to the rule.
and
Pin 87293: Tinker Bell Multiple Poses (stained glass)

It is an exception to the rule as long as we can verify that it is 100% authentic. We all know how those vinylmation pins can get :p

Yeah, I have been burned a few times with VM's. This one was bought by me during an over exuberance to get all of that particular series. No dips and no border on back. I can send pics of front and back if that would help.

I trust you if you bought it! :)

Current leader boards!
Stitch pin:
1. electricglore
2. Dieharddonald

Cheshire pin:
1. Docfish2u
2. Vixy

Keep the bids coming guys!!

hi i would like to bid on both please:) they look amazing pins.
here are my offers for the stitch pin
24043 stitch sundays
54726 mickey mouse
73461 happy

for the cheshire cat pin i offer these
63549 hot air balloon stitch
78569 villains hades pain and panic
82255 sleepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back