• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Opened such a thoughtful Zap today!!!

ZAPPED! Opened such a thoughtful Zap today!!!

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I was in the midst of not the best day in the world and I went to check the mail box and was sooooo surprised when I found a package addressed from Bearcat. I immediately panicked and wondered if I had made a trade and forgot to send the pin!!! Then I opened it and was so surprised to find this inside!

Thank you so so so much to starry_solo, jadeites-lady and bearcat for putting this together!! I was so surprised and it absolutely made my day!! Not only do I have Jasmine again, but now I have Aurora too!!

You guys are awesome and have once again shown me that DPF is the happiest (internet) place on earth.

Thank you!!!!

Back