• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Out of pins please close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of pins please close

TheGrimGrinner

Mortals pay a token fee
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 95.3%
61   3   0
Hey folks,

Okay, I was able to get my boxes, and convinced a few people to buy me extras so I could sell them here. Since it seems so many people are interested in these pins, I am going to limit these to one mystery box per person, and if I have extras they will be released.

I am selling these AT COST for $14. Pin was $10 + tax ($1) + shipping ($2.50) + LBE ($0.50).

So please message me if you would like a pin. I have 17 boxes, and one will be given to each person until I run out. If I have extras, I will post in this thread that extras are available, and will sell them at $11 (to be included in your first shipment). Extras will be sold starting Wednesday morning.

If my PM inbox is full, please email me at ***************
***MY PM BOX IS FULL***
I'll be getting back to people tomorrow, I'm literally running out of the house right now!

Thanks! And good luck with your pulls!

Grim

Pin-o-meter:
:hsd: :hsd: :hsd: :hsd: :hsd: :hsd: :hsd: :hsd: :hsd: :hsd: :hsd: :hsd: :hsd: :hsd: :hsd: :hsd: :hsd:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey folks,

Okay, I was able to get my boxes, and convinced a few people to buy me extras so I could sell them here. Since it seems so many people are interested in these pins, I am going to limit these to one mystery box per person, and if I have extras they will be released.

I am selling these AT COST for $14. Pin was $10 + tax ($1) + shipping ($2.50) + LBE ($0.50).

So please message me if you would like a pin. I have 17 boxes, and one will be given to each person until I run out. If I have extras, I will post in this thread that extras are available, and will sell them at $11 (to be included in your first shipment). Extras will be sold starting Wednesday morning.

If my PM inbox is full, please email me at *****************

Thanks! And good luck with your pulls!

Grim
Just to clarify: are these open or unopened boxes?

Last edited by a moderator:
how do u get 17 extra. do they let cms get as many as they want. Im new so just tring to learn. Can i send a friend CM and just get a bunch of what ever pin or pins i want. ??

email sent, although I'm sure that there is more than 17 people in line in front of me, darn working at camp with practically no internet! :)

Okay, I don't have an exact count, but I'm pretty sure I'm out. I'm off to Father's day festivities, so will be sending out details to folks tonight.

***PLEASE CLOSE THREAD***

Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back