• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Outlet run July 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Outlet run July 17

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Hi all! I’m T a Disney outlet and I think they have pins folks might be interested in. I’ll post pics below. Please let me know in next few minutes if you want pick up. Price is pin plus tax and fees, shipping and $2 per pin.

UPDATE - I am no longer at the outlet today (7/11) but will likely go back next weekend and I am guessing many of the pins will still be there. So let me know during the week if you want a pick up when I go back.

NEW UPDATE- Will be there tomorrow, Saturday July 17. Reach out if you want anything.

Last edited:
0fea9063c5547aa84d5a941b109e710c.jpg

c40c87d88ff801b1dad6e914f41281e2.jpg

da355e6abb01bb5cd0991515252ce80e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello! Do you ship to Canada? :)
I would, as long as you are paying the shipping (which can be quite pricey.) But I'm no longer at the outlet. But will likely go back next weekend and based on how many of each pin they had, I am guessing most of them will still be there. (knock wood) So feel free to give me a list of what you want and I can get them then if I go (will let you know in advance if going or not.)

Curious what the discounted price was on that Fantasia jumbo, if you happen to remember!

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
Sorry, I don't. I was really bad at checking the prices. Lesson learned. I will say that most of the pins were super cheap. Like 20-40% less than original price. If you are interested in paying "up to X" let me know and I can grab it next time if under that price. I can also let you know the price next time I am there. I am thinking the next trip might have a longer window. But not much longer so definitely better to order in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back