• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Overdue zap thanks for Krand1276!!

ZAPPED! Overdue zap thanks for Krand1276!!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
If you haven't noticed, I've been in the weeds for basically every aspect of my life right now. XD school is starting, dissertation deadlines are upon me, the massive amount of pins this month is looming... So I haven't had as much sanity as normal (which is saying something).

But a bit ago, @krand1276 and I worked out a trade for a ton of the Aladdin Park pack pins I needed and, in addition to those epic pins, she sent along this fabulous zap!!

b3a341b79533dcdbceeaab7da57acefa.jpg

Now I have this awesome Genie Jafar funko to go on my little Aladdin shelf, some delicious jelly beans (which didn't last long past that picture...) and she sent along a mystery box for the Zootopia figures! Despite her hoping I would get Clawhauser, I am super pleased with Mayor Lionheart! :3 (he's voiced by one of my favorite actors, so zero problem there! XD)

Thank you so much for your kindness! It was totally awesome and really brightened my day!! <3

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back