• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

P3's! SELECTION ORDER POSTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P3's! SELECTION ORDER POSTED!
HERE ARE THE PINS...
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

HERE ARE THE REMAINING TO SELECT

19. tinawap Pin 101225: DSSH - Pin Trader's Delight Chicken Little - GWP
MrShaun #10 Pin 101501: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Prince Charming - GWP
40. norlando319 Pin 101500: DSSH- Pin Trader Delight- Lewis GWP
49. speedwaystar1 Pin 90210: Brave - Opening Day
42. lynn99
Pair of Tiana pins
Dalamara #36 Pin 100808: Eau De Magique Collection: June - Merida
33. mynameisrussell Pin 27064: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Five Princesses

30. Snoffsan Pin 43924: DisneyShopping.com - Disney Album Covers (6 Pin Set) Sleeping Beauty Only
9. cristywill Pin 100605: DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Bongo Bear - GWP
34. MrShaun Pin 99637: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Mulan and Li Shang – Chaser
2. speedwaystar1 Pin 99007: DSF - Toys for Tots - 2013 - Belle
23. mickeymousje Pin 99692: Eau De Magique Collection: January, Mulan
47. lynn99 Pin 99606: Pixar Character Connection Puzzle - Merida
31. speedwaystar1 Pin 99628: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Tiana and Naveen
12. sorapandora Pin 100424: DSSH - GSF - Pin Trader's Sundae - Honest John - GWP
21. tinawap Pin 97846: DSF - Best Friends - Cinderella, Jaq & Gus
16. norlando319
Pin 99637: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Mulan and Li Shang – Chaser

Last edited:
It is now Dalamara's turn. Several of the people in this game did not send me lists even after asking several times so as a result we will probably not be able to get them out on Monday regardless of when we finish unless it gets done tonight. There are several of people left that I do not have a list for so I don't see it happening. sorry everyone. I had really hoped to get them out right away.

I will take the Pin 43924: DisneyShopping.com - Disney Album Covers (6 Pin Set) Sleeping Beauty OnlyPlease.

mickeymousje's turn. We are getting there!

NOTE: We started putting all the mailings together tonight. Since there are only 6 people left to pick, there are a lot of you that I can mail now. we want to get this done as quickly as we can. Far too many games have had players have to wait for their pins to be mailed wayyyy too long recently. We make it a point to do our best to get our pins out within a week of the game finishing. We feel you as players in our game deserve that much!

Last edited:
We are almost finished! Tinawap's list she sent me has been finished so we are waiting for her to select her pin and then I have instructions from Norlando319. As soon as Tina pics we will be finished! Woo Hoo! Now to get everything in the mail! LOL

OMG! I can't believe I managed to get both a PODM and a PTD in this game!

I was sure by the time we'd get to my second pick, all the PTDs would be taken.

This is by far the luckiest game I've ever played! Thank you so much, Darlene and Nena!

I was surprised that they lasted as long as they did too! There is no explaining the popularity of PTD's. No matter their wants ratio, they still sell for around $25 and up. The one you got was not the one I thought would go last either. My picks are always way different than everyone elses... LOL! The only thing that was a consistant in this game is almost every list I got or maybe even EVERY list I got was that the PODM was first! You were wise to choose that one first and keep your fingers crossed for the PTD! I will try to get more PTD's in the future and do something like this again but without restriction as to what I offer as a prize. The hardest part was finding enough pins to fill the slots within the P's theme of the game! I also now realize while I was trying to include something for everyone I did exclude some due to my "P" theme. I want to do something that includes something for everyone next time I do a PTD appreciation game to my players.

Half of the pins went out today. The other half should go out tomorrow. We had to clarify one address but other than that all the packages were done last night. We just didn't want to overburden the postman by sending them all at once.

Thanks to everyone for playing my appreciation P3 game. The next one will probably be a medium level game with a grand prize. Thanks again!

ALL pins have now been mailed! Thanks to all that participated! I am running a low end game for anyone that may be interested. It is more for fun than for anything else! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back