• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Packed - Mailing Out Sat 7-24-21 - PODM Grand Prize

Wohoooo thank you all for another great game! I plan to have pins shipped by this weekend. I’m considering running another game before then, but only if time permits. I shall gather my pins and see what has been sitting for too long :p

Reactions: Ajk
b1db8b19a505160c8cf60d9d76be69be.jpg

Phew after 5 hours of packing these bad boys, they are all set to be sent out tomorrow afternoon! Thanks again everyone, hope you enjoy your prizes!!!

Last edited:
Pin package received!

I received a number of pins for the perm collection. One was the sculpted red Sorcerer Mickey Mouse from the LR 80th anniversary mystery set. To be honest, I didn't think much of this pin based on the pictures I have seen, but in person its very pretty. Glad I know have one for the perm. collection. :)

Thanks again for the fun game.

Pin package received!

I received a number of pins for the perm collection. One was the sculpted red Sorcerer Mickey Mouse from the LR 80th anniversary mystery set. To be honest, I didn't think much of this pin based on the pictures I have seen, but in person its very pretty. Glad I know have one for the perm. collection. :)

Thanks again for the fun game.
Yayyy just now seeing this but so glad you loved everything. An awesome end to a fun game :) Thanks all!

Back