• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Paris PTN...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paris PTN...

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
We have a few Paris PTN pins we are about to get rid of. For now this is what we have available...ALL OF THESE PINS WILL BE ON ORIGINAL CARD UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.

The below pins (and a bunch of POH pins) were all placed on auction starting at .99 and will come up due on Saturday. We may offer more next week, we have not decided yet. I would like to keep this same listing so please do not delete it, thanks

pin40823th72
Pin 40823: DLRP - Pin Trading Night (Minnie Mouse) $70

pin46593th72
Pin 46593: DLRP - Pin Trading Night (Pluto) $55

pin51465th72
Pin 51465: DLRP - Pin Trading Night (Piglet) $50

pin58990th72
Pin 58990: DLRP - Pin Trading Night - Simba $42
pin65359th72
Pin 65359: DLRP - Pin Trading Night - Daisy Duck $38

pin68564th72
Pin 68564: DLRP - Pin Trading Night - Tod $36

pin72079th72
Pin 72079: DLRP - Pin Trading Night - angry Donald $40

pin73090th72
Pin 73090: DLRP - Pin Trading Night - Baloo $34

pin73091th72
Pin 73091: DLRP - Pin Trading Night - Copper $34

We will probably list more in the future so check back or send us an IM with the ones you are interested in. We are not ready to part with the first three yet so right now those are not for sale.

SOLD
pin42881th72
pin47417th72
pin67852th72
pin69512th72
pin75767th72
pin44479th72
pin40289th72
pin60318th72

Last edited:
I would be interested in BUYING the Jessica PTN Pin, as I doubt I have anything to trade for it.
If you still have it left after the flood of PMs, please let me know.

I didn't list prices because this was the trade forum. I thought I would try this first and then list over on the sale board. As it worked out though, the majority of them sold right away. I am updating the list available and will start a topic on the sale board for the remainder we list. Thanks to everyone that helped us so far.

NOTE: OK, you can call me STUPID! I thought I had listed thisi on the trade board but it turns out I listed it in the sales board. No wonder everyone wanted to buy instead of trade.... DUH!!! (blond moment!) LOL

Last edited:
I didn't list prices because this was the trade forum. I thought I would try this first and then list over on the sale board. As it worked out though, the majority of them sold right away. I am updating the list available and will start a topic on the sale board for the remainder we list. Thanks to everyone that helped us so far.

Did you get to everyone's PMs?

No we didn't put that one up yet. We are starting with the ones we like the least regardless of their worth and going from there. It is going to just be a matter of personal preference for us. We will probably list some every 10 to 14 days (maybe even every week if we need the bill money) until we get to the ones we really like. Right now I am unsure of what those pins will be as these are mostly my room mates collection so it is really up to her. So far we have sold...
Meet the Robinsons
Chicken Little
Bolt
Tarzan
Jessica

At this point I have addressed everyone's PM's. I had missed one but I have now went back and addressed it so if anyone was not addressed I did not get your PM.

Last edited:
I know was pretty shocked at that as normally bout $300 which is my max Id pay for it if Im being honest with you as Id never be able to trade for it lol so I need to pay the price XD

The first three Paris PTN's (LE300) like many hard to get pins float from as low $250 to a high of $375. The Average is around $300.

Paul

Take a look at what the others all sold for. That same seller had just about every single one listed and sold auction-style. You're going to die when you see what Jiminy and Tink went for.

Where is the smilely for :jaw drops to the floor:????

My guess is that those prices are a fluke, but wow.... Just in case they aren't I'm glad I got mine already! :eek2:

Where is the smilely for :jaw drops to the floor:????

My guess is that those prices are a fluke, but wow.... Just in case they aren't I'm glad I got mine already! :eek2:

That is exactly what I did when I saw them- my jaw dropped. That is more than double their normal range, and in this economy?!?!
I would venture to guess that you're correct on the fluke and the people got carried away. The person had well-labeled auctions and it was so many of them all at once that people got excited at the opportunity and overbid.

The bidding looked like one person put an amount they thought would get it no problem and the other person came in with a higher top price. If you took the top two people under the one that bought it they should go around $350 next time if the same people bid around the same price. Still a great price to get for them I think! We are still holding on to ours at this time. We only get rid of what we have to right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back