• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Personal Play it Forward (Please Read)

ZAPPED! Personal Play it Forward (Please Read)
First I am so sorry you have had such a bad year but it shows your character that you are doing this after such a trying year. I don't want the pin as I don't collect rapunzel I thought it might be an idea to find one of the younger members on here such as a young girl who doesn't have much I am sure it would mean ALOT to a child. I am pretty sure the moderators could give you a name of someone a child would love and value such a lovely gift. You are truly a wonderful person for doing this. Wishing you a much better 2013

Connor

I would just like to say this: How awesome it is that, through all of your hardships, you are still thinking of others. This world we live in sometimes clouds the charitable nature of people. It's nice to see that it didn't cloud you :)

I do collect the ticket series, and don't have this one yet, so there's that. But I think you should give it to whomever you think is appropriate.

Prayers and best wishes for a strong finish to 2012 and an awesome 2013.

Hugs,
Savannah

Back