• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Peter Pan Piece of Disney Movie w/ Peter Pan Flying *Ends Nov. 10th @ 8 PM PST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Peter Pan Piece of Disney Movie w/ Peter Pan Flying *Ends Nov. 10th @ 8 PM PST*
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Rules: If you do not know the rules, please see them here - http://disneypinforum.com/announcement.php?f=39&a=23

- No Cash Offers
- No Offers through PMs, must be posted here on thread
- No Reserve

Shipping – I will pay to have my pins up for auction to be shipped and the winner will pay for their pin(s) to be shipped.

What I am looking for/Collect -

- Pins on My Wants List
- Alice in Wonderland (Mainly Alice, the Cheshire Cat, & White Rabbit)
- Bambi & Thumper
- ANY & ALL Disney & Pixar PODMs (Please post Pics, See my most wanted scenes here - http://disneypinforum.com/showthread...611#post227611)
- Jessica Rabbit as other characters and Halloween versions
- Maleficent
- Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Tinker Bell

***I will take pins that are not yet in your possession (Example - Pre-trade), please let me know if this is the case.***

What I dislike -

- Hidden Mickeys
- Pins with higher trade ratio than wants
- Pins with "Scrapper" alerts on them unless they come w/ Original Backing Card
- Vinylmation Pins

Ends: Saturday, November 10th, at 8:00 PM PST (10:00 PM Central & 11:00 PM Eastern)

Up for auction is one Peter Pan Piece of Disney Movie pin with Peter Pan flying through London. The pin comes on it's Original Backing Card and is in excellent condition. Please see the pictures below of the pin I have in my possession. Please note that the spots that are seen in the second image are just dust particles. -

IMG_4257.jpg

IMG_4263.jpg

This Auction ends on Saturday, November 10th, at 8:00 PM PST (10:00 PM Central & 11:00 PM Eastern)

Good Luck & Happy Bidding!!! :cheshire::cheshire::cheshire:

Pin 91393 Piece of Disney Movies-Mulan. Sorry, I am new to this site and do not know how to insert a picture as a URL. Scene is Mulan as geshia standing near foot of statue. On original backer card. Thank you for the auction.

Awesome bids guys!!! Heres the Leaderboard now -

1.) PrinceEric *Just a note, I have the Classic D Skeleton pin and DSF NBC Pin, Love the Johnny Depp POTC Pin!!!*
2.) diss22
3.) Rocke01/Nesspin12

2 days left!!! :cheshire:

I bid:
pin73387

Pin 73387: DisneyStore.com - Tinker Bell Masquerade Party Set - Tink as a Witch
It's an LE135
12 trading 151 wanting

I bid:
pin73387

Pin 73387: DisneyStore.com - Tinker Bell Masquerade Party Set - Tink as a Witch
It's an LE125