• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pick your prize <3 bt's and many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the worst decision maker ever so I literally had 5 pins I really wanted for my collection! So after some coin tosses I finally decided! lol

This is why my wife and I never go out for dinner! We can never decide!

Just checking to see what pins are taken. Boy, a guy can't even lurk anymore! If I may, I would like T the Oz Marquee. Thank you! I'm going to feel really stupid if it's already taken after all this.

Had to re think everything since all the pins I had my eye on are gone...why Jessica in Easter Egg?...why? One day you will be mine, Bwhahahaha. Okie Dokie, well back to the important job at hand.

I pick II

Sorry I didn't post until now. I've been at work. I will take W. The Winnie the Pooh book! Thank you! Now I have two awesome pins! Can't wait to see the reveal of the mystery... dun dun dun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back