• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movie PODM & Piece of History POH!

Piece of Disney Movie PODM & Piece of History POH!
Bumping this with PODMs available. Most prices lowered!

It has a lot of interest, no one has actually paid yet. So still available.

First post has been updated.

First 3 posts have been updated. Not many PODMS left! Will also consider best offers.

Also willing to part with my Designer Snow White. Asking $215 shipped. Will consider best offers.

pin86003

Oh man I wish Shonna was trading that Snow White podm!!

I know. :( They both were really into getting these PODMs and the only reason why they are letting them go at all is because they really do need the money right now.

If you don't mind me asking what was wrong with the rivers of America POH? And what's the best price you could do for the haunted mansion and alice POH pins if I were to get both?

Back