• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)
Fantasia better be Sorcerer Mickey, and I am saying it now, I need 2 with Sorcerer Mickey, LOL!

The 'fight' scene with madam mim would be an awesome scene for sword in the stone. I have a feeling they may do the pulling the sword scene tho.

If they don't do the spaghetti scene for l n t I will be much disappointed!

101 dalmations the scene with the bad duns when they are watching tv maybe or the twilight bark scene.

Dumbo, I thing the baby mine scene or pink elephants scene or maybe the end scene!

Pinnochio the end scene when he is made real.

And fantasia has to be sorcerer I think!

Fantasia better be Sorcerer Mickey, and I am saying it now, I need 2 with Sorcerer Mickey, LOL!
Personally I'm hoping for anything EXCEPT Sorcerer Mickey. Fantasia is a fantastic film as a whole, and sometimes I feel like the whole rest of the film is pushed aside in favor of the Sorcerer's Apprentice segment.

The 'fight' scene with madam mim would be an awesome scene for sword in the stone.

Dumbo, ....or pink elephants scene or maybe the end scene!

Pinnochio the end scene when he is made real.

These are what I'm hoping for! Merlin and Mim in one of thier animal/monster forms would rock!

Here is my most recent Alice one! It is my fave yet! :)

101_1260.jpg

Amanda, you are so good at getting photos of these pins!!! I kinda miss her now. I really like that scene. I love your Alice too!

Ok, there are mine. One more Jungle Book and waaaaayyyyy too many Peter Pan's...These things are killing me. I think Peter Pan has been the most painful by far money-wise. :(

070111007.jpg

110624008.jpg

110624006.jpg

110624003.jpg

110624002.jpg

070111006.jpg

070111005.jpg

070111004.jpg

070111002.jpg

OMGoodness! Did you hear my jaw when it hit the floor? lol

You got some seriously awesome Peter Pan pins. Gosh, love the variety!! I am crazy jealous right now!! Congrats on those great scenes.

Out of curiosity, what series are still available at the parks. Did they sell out of all the different ones up to Peter Pans, or are Jungle Books & Peter Pans still available?

I am pleased with all of mine (with the exception of Cinderella), but oh well! :)

Attachments

• P1070501.jpg
    P1070501.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 247
  • P1070503.jpg
    P1070503.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 249
  • P1070500.jpg
    P1070500.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 251
  • P1070497.jpg
    P1070497.jpg