• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)
how do you guys take such good pics of these? I'm trying o take one of mine and cant get it to turn out :-/

The easiest way I've found is to put it in front of the computer screen and turn the flash on the camera off. Amanda(heyyouwannatrade) also posted how she does it a couple pages back with some great pictures to show details.

The easiest way I've found is to put it in front of the computer screen and turn the flash on the camera off. Amanda(heyyouwannatrade) also posted how she does it a couple pages back with some great pictures to show details.

Yes, the computer screen works well and is easy to do. Another way I have found and is how I did mine today is to take a white sheet of paper outside and put it in the sun. Hold your pin over the white sheet to where the bright white from it reflects up through your pin and take the picture without the camera flash, usually on most cameras in the flower/macro mode.

Here is my latest arrival to my PODM collection :) Just waiting for my Peter and Snow White to turn up now! :hsd:

6001547310_2549d317a9.jpg

Even though I thought I wasn't going to get a Dumbo, I ended up getting these 2:
DumboPoDMDumboSwinging.jpg

DumboPoDMDumboReaching.jpg

I have a serious problem with/addiction to these pins!!!!!

Here's one I got:

attachment.php

I've got 2 more en route but I think they are just circus animals, so this one will be my keeper.

Here are my latest. :) I had a hard time getting a good picture of the Tinker without natural light so these two were the best I could do.

110808023.jpg

110808027.jpg

110808029.jpg

110808001.jpg

110808005.jpg

110808010.jpg

110808013.jpg

110808015.jpg

delete002.jpg

and the beloved pans
027-1.jpg
Lisa, I am insanely jealous of yours, especially this one!

If anyone has one like this, I will do whatever I can for it!!!!! I mean it...WHATEVER I can! I just recently added lots of stuff from my collection to my trades list, so check it out.

These are the Dumbo ones my husband and I were able to get. For the sake of completion, I almost want one of every zoo animal too, but I have to stop somewhere.

Dumbo5.jpg

Dumbo4.jpg

Dumbo3.jpg

Dumbo2.jpg

Dumbo1.jpg

Zebras.jpg

Timothy.jpg

Monkeys.jpg

Last edited:
These three came in today. Is there some sort of support group for these things? PODM Anonomous or something? Anyone want to be a co-founder with me?

podm010.jpg

podm009.jpg

podm007.jpg

Did Disney mount the Pinocchio cells backwards? I was watching a video of the scene on youtube and that scene seems proper because the ABC watermark is correct. When I look at my pin though the image is flipped. Unfortunately I do not have the Pinocchio on DVD and cannot verify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back