• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, I forgot to post my Alice cels! And yes, I can trade them :lol:

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

RESPECT THE EMPTY CHAIR!!!!
:mad:

Last edited:
i got a nice one with just pinocchio... but is realy nice..and i got it on sunday night....long after it was said to b sold out... Got to love that good pin karma.. In our cell it looks like Pinocchio is covering his hat with is hand... im not sure exactly what part it is in the movie... At first i was thinking it looks like he has sumthing trapped in his hat and his hand over the openning.. I will have to check the movie ..unless u guys know what he is doing...think its fun to know were in the set of cells its from.. Sorry no pic yet...im still trying to get them uploaded and than i will post a bunch of pics at once...

i got a nice one with just pinocchio... but is realy nice..and i got it on sunday night....long after it was said to b sold out... Got to love that good pin karma.. In our cell it looks like Pinocchio is covering his hat with is hand... im not sure exactly what part it is in the movie... At first i was thinking it looks like he has sumthing trapped in his hat and his hand over the openning.. I will have to check the movie ..unless u guys know what he is doing...think its fun to know were in the set of cells its from.. Sorry no pic yet...im still trying to get them uploaded and than i will post a bunch of pics at once...

It's the "Give a Little Whistle" song. Jiminy whistles into his hat and covers with this hand. When he lifts his hand later the whistle comes out. Pinocchio tries the same thing. Doesn't work as well for him. :)

I got 2 Pinocchio Piece of Disney Movie Pins with both Pinocchio and Jiminy Cricket in them together. 1 of them is for trade and the other I am keeping, but I am not sure which one to keep yet. Here they are -

IMG_2656.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

Which one is better do you think? :)

Ahh, that is a hard one. I like Pinocchio better in the first but Jiminy better in the 2nd. I think I would lean towards the first one though. :) Great scenes!

Which one is better do you think? :)
I'd say the second one is definitely better!

But with that being said, if you don't care as much about Jiminy, you should keep the first one. Then you will have a great shot of Pinocchio (the first one) for your collection, and you can use the second ("better") one as a trader. Then maybe you could get a better trade for it. (JMHO)

I am SOOOOO happy with the scene they chose for 101 Dalmatians. Its my favorite scene and I love that they have Thunderbolts on tv!

Here are the ones I got today, sorry they're so dark:

I'm keeping this one since it has Perdita and Pongo (and the puppies) but also because they're watching Thunderbolt.
f7a0f23d.jpg
983bc31e.jpg
95705797.jpg

The other two are up for trade.

Last edited:
What a great scene! I bet there's not a single bad cell from that scene. :) I love the cells you got chaboo.

I am SOOOOO happy with the scene they chose for 101 Dalmatians. Its my favorite scene and I love that they have Thunderbolts on tv!

Here are the ones I got today, sorry they're so dark:

I'm keeping this one since it has Perdita and Pongo (and the puppies) but also because they're watching Thunderbolt.

The other three are up for trade.

Having just viewed the 101 Dalmations clip on the other thread - all of those cells are backwards :(

I think they might be doing it that way because that's how slides are projected light through the front so putting them backwards makes it so theoretically if you projected it the picture would be the right way

Oh, I love them all SO much! So excited that they did this scene. There are some REALLY awesome ones. I love your Perdita with the puppies, Ashley!

I feel like I always get ripped off with this series. Like, I took the day off from work, I didn't have school today, I drove to Disneyland for the first time on my own, thinking "Oh boy, I'm gonna get two good cells this time!" Got to Disneyland at 10:00 am. Go to Disneyland Hotel- sold out. World of Disney- they had 6 tv scenes left. So I bought one, thinking I wouldn't find anything better. THEN I went inside Disneyland Park. Little Green Men in Disneyland had like 20. One was a door. Yeah, a DOOR. The other was a dog's ear! The rest were all tvs. I asked if they had anymore dog ones left. The lead guy was nice enough to find one puppy for me :) Sooo I bought it. I try every time these pins come out to get a somewhat decent cell, but I always end up with a whatever cell. I asked a worker how many most people buy. She said some couple bought FIFTY of them!!!! >:| I was so mad when I heard that i just left and drove home. Like really? Fifty? I could see like 4 or 6. But FIFTY??? But I have to say you guys did get a lot of lovely cells, so CONGRATS! :D
Here are the whatever ones I got my hands on:
P1090378.jpgP1090379.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back