• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)
Hello, new member here...I have a friend going to WDW to get the Lady & The Tramp pin for me. For those of you who have been buying from WDW, can you please tell me exactly which stores in each park sell the Piece of Disney Movies pins? If you could please give me a list of known locations, I'd appreciate it. This way I can pass this along to my friend and she can get the pin without having to search around. Thanks a lot!

Hello and welcome! At Magic Kingdom the pins can be found at The Trading Post in Frontierland. At HS they can be found at the pin store under the Sorcerer Mickey hat. At EPCOT they can be found at the main pin trading store(kiosk) behind the ball(not sure what the name of it is). At Animal Kingdom, I believe, it is called Island Mercantile.

Hope that helps!

Has anyone purchased any of these pins at Downtown Disney? Is one location better than the other? Thanks.

Has anyone purchased any of these pins at Downtown Disney? Is one location better than the other? Thanks.

As far as I know, there only is one location in Downtown Disney that gets the POMH pins, and that's Pin Traders. I've purchased POMH pins at Downtown Disney and in the parks; I wouldn't say that one location is necessarily better or worse than the others as all of them have similar policies regarding these pins (at least they did when I was there). I think it just depends upon how lucky you are when you get there (regarding the inventory they have out there) and how accommodating the cast members are willing to be about pulling out different pins if you don't like the pins that currently are out on display.

Hi all!
I'm kind of new to pin trading and was thus behind on this series. I'm only trying to collect the ones from my favorite films but I'll post the 101 Dalmatians I have (The only one I have hah..) But I was really looking for one of Peter Pan or Alice in Wonderland. I know those 2 are kind of far back (April and June) but I would really appreciate it! Sorry for any intrusions (don't want to make this a trade thread but this seemed like the best place). Happy pin trading :)

here are my newest ones I picked up yesterday
P1010027.JPG

P1010029.JPG

P1010030.JPG

P1010031.JPG

For those who bought these in Florida yesterday. Were there any scenes from just after the spaghetti dinner scene where Lady & the Tramp are in the park?

For those who bought these in Florida yesterday. Were there any scenes from just after the spaghetti dinner scene where Lady & the Tramp are in the park?

not that I saw

and the majority left by noon (DAK, MK, Epcot) were of Tony and Joe, and no dogs

I was all over on Thursday looking for the right scene. I must have seen a hundred of Tony and Joe. I got so frustrated because I didn't want one unless it had Lady on it. Finally I found a CM to help me out at DTD and here's the most excellent scene I got :) Sorry, my scanner doesn't take the best pictures of this type of pin.
ladytramp1.jpg

omg you all have really great scenes and i know this is kinda off topic too but if anyone has any kind of snow white to spare or are selling i need 3 if possible thanks so much

not sure on dates, but some for sure releases are Toy Story, Aladdin, Finding Nemo, and Tangled!! :D

When you say "for sure" how do you know? There was only the preview of Toy Story and Aladdin, unless I missed something. You might cause a wide-spread panic attack if you say Tangled will be one of them without knowing for sure... :anxious:

Hi there, I'm pretty new here and stumbled upon this thread. I think these pins are adorable! It seems like one set is released a month. Any idea when the release dates are? Are they sold online at the Disney Store right away? Any tips would be great! Thanks!

Here's mine from this month:
c3f757e9.jpg

Hi there, I'm pretty new here and stumbled upon this thread. I think these pins are adorable! It seems like one set is released a month. Any idea when the release dates are? Are they sold online at the Disney Store right away? Any tips would be great! Thanks!

These pins are released each month usually on the third Thursday. They're released in both the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World and I don't know if they eventually show up on the Disney Store online but if they do, it wont be right away. This is the first series of these pins and December's pin will be the last of the 12. However, as someone stated earlier, there will be another series of these pins starting next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back