• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)
Oh i need another year of this series like i need a hole in the head. might as well take my wallet out back and shoot it now.

on the same note... does anyone have a Snow White they wanna trade? its the only one im missing currently....

Last edited:
Got my Sword in the Stone pin today at Downtown Disney around 12:30 pm.

6qusye.jpg

Sorry for the horrible picture but it's the best I could do with my phone camera.
Ok so even though I have not seen this movie before (but now I want to), I believe I got a pretty good scene. If anyone who has seen the movie before could confirm what scene it's from I would like to know :) (I believe it's Mim and Merlin having some sort of confrontation)

Also- I noticed a little after I bought it when I was showing it off to my group that there was a tiny dent in the purple paint just above the clear part :( I don't know if I should take it back or not but I love the scene I got. Will this terribly impact the value of the pin?

Also- does anyone have any suggestions for cleaning dust and debris off of the cell & the clear window part around it?

-Thimble

Got my Sword in the Stone pin today at Downtown Disney around 12:30 pm.

6qusye.jpg

Sorry for the horrible picture but it's the best I could do with my phone camera.
Ok so even though I have not seen this movie before (but now I want to), I believe I got a pretty good scene. If anyone who has seen the movie before could confirm what scene it's from I would like to know :) (I believe it's Mim and Merlin having some sort of confrontation)

Also- I noticed a little after I bought it when I was showing it off to my group that there was a tiny dent in the purple paint just above the clear part :( I don't know if I should take it back or not but I love the scene I got. Will this terribly impact the value of the pin?

Also- does anyone have any suggestions for cleaning dust and debris off of the cell & the clear window part around it?

-Thimble

Awesome pin! You are right that they are in a confrontation - It's the "Wizard Duel" scene - your frame seems to be taken around 0:57:

[video=youtube;rDlC114O63g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDlC114O63g[/video]

I'm not sure about the pain affecting the value - I can't seem to see it in the pic - but I think you got a great scene! Thanks for sharing! :) Can't wait to see more - this and the 'squirrels' scene are my fav. parts in sword and the stone :D

Last edited:
Awesome pin! You are right that they are in a confrontation - It's the "Wizard Duel" scene - your frame seems to be taken around 0:57:

[video=youtube;rDlC114O63g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDlC114O63g[/video]

I'm not sure about the pain affecting the value - I can't seem to see it in the pic - but I think you got a great scene! Thanks for sharing! :) Can't wait to see more - this and the 'squirrels' scene are my fav. parts in sword and the stone :D

Thanks for sharing the scene :) I saw alot of pins with just that log that appears around 1:50. I had to look at several to find one with Mim or Merlin!

-Thimble

So I finally picked up the Dumbo pins that were purchased many moons ago, for me. I posted the pics my Mom took with her cell phone, but now that I have them I could take better ones.

IMG_5554.jpg
IMG_5555.jpg

My Mom had also picked up a Pinocchio one. I wasn't sure I was going to keep it, but I am very happy with the image

IMG_5553.jpg

And since I was there, I ended up purchasing 3 Sword in the Stone pins. Actually, I made a total of 5 purchases. I started with a Merlin Bunny, Mim alligator (with a tuft of Merlin bunny tail in her jaw), and this one from the Studios.

IMG_5552.jpg

But the next day, we went to Animal Kingdom and so I upgraded Mim Alligator to:

IMG_5557.jpg

And Merlin Bunny to Merlin Bunny during transformation. I think it's so cute with the "magic" happening

IMG_5556.jpg

Since I already had 3 good ones, I left the one with Archimedes and Wart Bird sitting together on a tree branch. But I liked that one too.

I've been so busy I haven't posted mine in forever so here is the finished product!

podm2006.jpg

podm2002.jpg

podm2004.jpg

podm2005.jpg

PODM014.jpg

PODM022.jpg

PODM023.jpg

PODM024.jpg

PODM025.jpg

PODM026.jpg

PODM029.jpg

PODM028.jpg

PODM027.jpg

PODM030.jpg

PODM031.jpg

PODM032.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! Erudolf! Congratulations and very jealous of your Alice and Peter ones :) I am so excited/ happy that I will be at Disneyland in Feb. when they release the Finding Nemo ones! This will be my first PODM pin so I was wondering where would be a good place to find them and if it was really that crazy/ chaotic to get these pins :( Thank you very much!
P.S.: Where did you purchase your light box Erudolf?

*Picks jaw off floor* Wow Erica, those scenes are brilliant. Some of the best I've seen. But I expect nothing less than brilliant from you ;) Are you continuing the set this year? I can't imagine how difficult it is getting the cream of the crop for this set, but you sure have!

WOW! Erudolf! Congratulations and very jealous of your Alice and Peter ones :) I am so excited/ happy that I will be at Disneyland in Feb. when they release the Finding Nemo ones! This will be my first PODM pin so I was wondering where would be a good place to find them and if it was really that crazy/ chaotic to get these pins :( Thank you very much!
P.S.: Where did you purchase your light box Erudolf?

Thanks everyone for the compliments! The box is a baseball box from Michaels and I lit it with Christmas lights. :)

Your collection is beautiful erudolf! Really :) I think I might have to start collecting these :) a little too late, but better now than ever.

Here are the nemo and 101 I got :) I got 101 for my birthday and the 4 nemo on my recent trip (after 4 yrs T.T) but I bought some extras to trade in the future for other movies :) The PODM are at the end of the video! sorry! [video=youtube;DpfeM1vjCh4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpfeM1vjCh4&context=C4442d4fADvjVQa1PpcFNI j0jnkcwArglt32NV1pzZTMK-e4COmbk=[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back