• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piece of Disney Movies Pins! Share pictures of your finds! :)
Did Disney mount the Pinocchio cells backwards? I was watching a video of the scene on youtube and that scene seems proper because the ABC watermark is correct. When I look at my pin though the image is flipped. Unfortunately I do not have the Pinocchio on DVD and cannot verify.

I could be wrong, but I think they're all flipped. At least, my Dumbo ones seem to be flipped in the opposite direction from the actual scene.

The orientation on these vary. I think almost all of the snow white ones were backwards and then after that they have been mixed. There have even been ones where the cell was placed in upsidedown (which is a real shame).

Ayeeee.... I Love these pins but I don't have any of them yet, would anyone trade Any one of them for a Glow in the Dark Haunted Mansion Classic D POM 2011 Series on original Card?...

Please send me a PM if your Interested??? <3

Laz

Here are the Pinocchio pins I got today:

b482af01.jpg

11de76ff.jpg

I heard people asking for Blue Fairies, has anyone heard or actually seen those? Is it even part of this scene? I saw only Jiminy and Pinocchio today.

Most of the pins were of Jimney. From what I saw only 2 out of 10 had Pinocchio and that is based on looking thru maybe 140 pins at 8 locations. One of the Cast members said she was asked by a customer if she had any Blue Fairy and I think those behind them misunderstood her and thought she said she had one. Most of the Jiminy scenes had the matchbox, violin, teapot or table
P4.jpgP2.jpgP3.jpgP1.jpg

Haha, I looked at so many pins today and looking at the pins just posted, I just now realized this was from the Give a Little Whistle scene. So no wonder there's only Jiminy and Pinocchio. Nice cels TheOtherSteve!

LOVE all the scenes everyone got thus far! Congrats! :)

SO bummed that there is no Cleo, Figaro or Blue Fairy but there are some cute little shots there anyways.

Wow Disney really cut out secondary characters in this one we went from dumbo with tons of small character to this with only main characters hopefully they won't cut si & am when lady and the tramp comes out

Wow Disney really cut out secondary characters in this one we went from dumbo with tons of small character to this with only main characters hopefully they won't cut si & am when lady and the tramp comes out

Oh I hope they put Si and Am in there but if they do I'm in big trouble because I will want them ALL!! So bummed no Figaro or Cleo, but they did do a scene where there would be good frames of the 2 main characters which is surprising.

I'm at dl now and have so far only seen jiminy pins. I've been to 3 stores and plan on stopping at 2 more. I wanted a pinocchio but if I don't find him it wont be the end if the world for me : ). I did however find the tea party classic D pins! Yay!

I'm at dl now and have so far only seen jiminy pins. I've been to 3 stores and plan on stopping at 2 more. I wanted a pinocchio but if I don't find him it wont be the end if the world for me : ). I did however find the tea party classic D pins! Yay!

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! No way! darn it i'm going to have to go tommorow to make sure i get mine. I hope they don't run out! Where did you buy the D?

Last edited:
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! No way! darn it i'm going to have to go tommorow to make sure i get mine. I hope they don't run out! Where did you buy the D?

I know!! Lol. I was shocked to see them there already. I found them at the emporium. There was about 6 on the rack and I bought 2 of those. It was also the ONLY place in the park that had them. I looked for them in every other place with pins. Nothing! There was also 2 men in front of me buying 2. Im sure you'll find it though, they must replenish stock...? But hurry just in case: )

I know!! Lol. I was shocked to see them there already. I found them at the emporium. There was about 6 on the rack and I bought 2 of those. It was also the ONLY place in the park that had them. I looked for them in every other place with pins. Nothing! There was also 2 men in front of me buying 2. Im sure you'll find it though, they must replenish stock...? But hurry just in case: )

It's not supposed to be released until 8/25, that's why you couldn't find them anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back