• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 23390 JDS Jewelled Gem Heart Belle (Beauty & Beast) WINNER ANNOUNCED ON LAST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 23390 JDS Jewelled Gem Heart Belle (Beauty & Beast) WINNER ANNOUNCED ON LAST POST

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Hi everyone,

Firstly thank you for reading my thread.

I am auctioning this beautiful Belle JDS Jewelled Heart Gem Pin:

pin23390

Pin 23390: JDS - Jeweled Heart (Belle)

9 Trading (incl. me twice under 2 usernames) : 59 Wanting

The auction will end in a week's time on Tuesday 24th July 2012 at 11.59 PM (UK BST hours)

What Pins Do You Like?

Pin(s) that I am most likely to accept as a trade offer would be:

Princess Jasmine (please look at the grails in my signature or pinpics id: chloesjasminepins )
Rajah (again chloesjasminepins)
Rapunzel
Belle
Aurora
Ariel
Megara
Lion King (lions only)
POMH Pins ---> if you offer a POMH Pin, you must submit an original photograph of the cell.

....but I also collect:

Figaro
Cinderella
Aristocats (Cats only)
Snow White

What else can I offer?

You can offer pins that are not on my 'wants' as long as they are not on my 'owns'. There will be pins from the above 'themes' that I have not added to my 'wants' simply because I haven't had the time to look through PinPics. You can also offer any pins that are not from my 'themes' listed above. So please feel free to offer me anything you would like. No cash offers please.

Will you update the thread with a leaderboard?

Yes, I will. Hopefully I will be on here everyday but if I can't I will update it asap.

When does the auction close?
The auction will end in a week's time on Tuesday 24th July 2012 at 11.59 PM (UK BST hours).

When will the winner be announced?

The winner will be announced on Wednesday 25th July 2012 by 2PM (UK Time) in this thread and a PM will be sent to the winner informing them that they have won this auction.

When will the pin be posted?

As soon as postal addresses have been exchanged, pin will be mailed within 2 working days.

Happy Bidding :)

And have fun :)

Sophia

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to recently get this Belle pin along with Ariel from the same series. They are much prettier in person. Best of luck :)

I bid the following:
Pin 42710: WDW - Happy Holidays 2005 - Greeting Card - Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Pin 88598: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Perfume Bottle Collection - Cinderella

Can we please have a leader board and a confirmation of how much time we have left? I think the UK is 5 hours ahead of EST and if so then it is currently 10:22 pm, please confirm.

Sorry everyone - I was called into work yesterday afternoon and didn't finish until really late so I didn't have time to respond to everyone.

The winner is....

Mahrii with the following:

Pin 42710: WDW - Happy Holidays 2005 - Greeting Card - Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Pin 88598: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Perfume Bottle Collection - Cinderella

Congratulations - I am sending you a PM now :) thanks everyone for bidding and once again sorry I could not respond to everything yesterday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back