• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 2848: DL - Original Dress Princess Series (Cinderella) Ends July 7th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 2848: DL - Original Dress Princess Series (Cinderella) Ends July 7th!

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hello everyone! I'm putting up this pin: Pin 2848: DL - Original Dress Princess Series (Cinderella)
For auction. The trade to want ratio is 7:101. Very nice pin!
You know the rules... Post your bids here, no $$$ offers. This ends July 7th! At 5pm pacific time( it's so long because that's when I'm getting back from a trip).I collect Ariel in her pink dress, Ariel with eric and almost anything pocahontas. I'm also really looking for an aladdin podm with just him in the shot! Have fun bidding!
pin2848

Last edited:
So I'll leave this auction alone, David! Don't want to mess it up for you.
Jk, she wants exactly what I want so I can't bid. :p
lovely pin, BTW

You can always bid on what I am bidding on! Just makes it better for the auctionear. In this case she is an awesome person to deal with!!!

Only the truth, but you are making it harder for me to find stuff you need, although I just noticed you changed your grail pins.

**EDITED MY BID

I bid this combo:
Pin 74921: DisneyStore.com - The Princess and the Frog
Series - Princess Tiana
AND
pick two pins from this list:

pin5306th72
Pin 5306: Pillsbury - Lion King GWP Promo Set (Simba)
pin4321
Pin 4321: Beast 2001

pin24030

Pin 24030: M&P - Ariel Sparkle Princess PinOR:
pin90907

Pin 90907: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Ariel Only

OR Bid #2
Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion
King
upon release

Last edited:
Right now, I am having a very tough choice choosing the leaderboard...! ah! well, i guess wyillieam and docfish2u are tied for first with tbfan117 very close behind!

I just was curious, if I am not the leader I can use the pin someplace else. Thank you for clearing it up!! Good luck all and especially wyllieam. I look forward to your next auction!!! Thank you Zoe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back