• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 43070: Disney Mall - Stitch Christmas Stocking Stuffer Frog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 43070: Disney Mall - Stitch Christmas Stocking Stuffer Frog

dalakersrnumba1

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
***Attention, I have made some rule changes as I have just read the Auction thread rules, so if you have placed a bid before 11:10am PST on June 14, 2012,and would like to retract your bid due to this change, I am allowing that. All changes to the rules have been made in BOLD and RED and are fairly minor. I apologize if there is any inconvenience but I guess this is for the best.***

You are bidding on this:
Picture3.jpg

Here's an actual photo of the pin:
photo-2-1.jpg

Brand new in original packaging.

RULES:
1) This auction will close on Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 7:00PM PST (pin will mail out with DC# on Monday)
2) There is no reserve on this auction so there will be a winner at auction's end
3) Only pin(s) bids on this thread will be acknowledged and considered
4) The leader will be updated ONLY if you are the new high bidder (just like on eBay)
5) Winner will be chosen by my choice of the best bid (pins from my wants will weigh more than other pins, but not that much more as I am in dire need of new traders)
6) Bids after auction's end will not be accepted and will play no role in my decision making
7) No bid retracting. No bid editing (if it shows, that bid will be disqualified). You are always free to post a new bid on a separate post.
8) Winner will be announced shortly after auction's end and a PM will be sent to that person

*If there are any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me or post it in the thread*

​GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Last edited:
Alright and now we have a full leader board! I honestly do love all 3 bids so far that my judgment senses are tingling! The updated leader board in order of post:

hearts48
Combatdre
Mischiefmanaged

Thanks for joining in the fun Erik/Danielle!

Updated bid

I bid this

Pin 66567: DSF - Wall-E holiday 2008 Eve holding star

Pin 84510: WDI - Jessica Rabbit Characters - Dressed as Little Leota

Last edited:
Okay this is where it gets hard as there are more than 3 bids... Updated leader board in order of post:

hearts48
Combatdre
Mischiefmanaged

Thanks for the bids KrystalRage and katjtdd, unfortunately I have more preference for the other bids at this time.

Last edited:
***Attention, there has been some rule changes so those who have placed a bid, please read the updated first post and the auction will continue from here***

The current leader: hearts48

Thanks for all the bids and sorry again for the change in everything.

New Bid

Pin 66567: DSF - Wall-E holiday 2008 Eve holding starPin 90802: Disney Confections - Tinker Bell
Pin 84510: WDI - Jessica Rabbit Characters - Dressed as Little Leota

Pin 70355: D23 - Up All Night
Pin 90802: Disney Confections - Tinker Bell

Pin 90802: Disney Confections - Tinker Bell

Pin 90863: Disney Confections Mystery Pin Collection - Seven Dwarfs

Pin 86111: DSF - Mufasa & Simba

Status