Sold/Ended: Pin 47577 DLR - Featured Artist Collection 2006 - Alex Maher - Main Street U.S.A. (Jumbo)

Discussion in 'Pins for Sale/Wanted' started by Story, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Hello everyone!!

Lurking a lot more than being able to post these days, but wondering if anyone had this pin for sale for a special occasion:

Pin 47577

Walt Disney Pins, Trading Disney Pins, Value Of Disney Pins | PinPics

It’s my mom and dads 40th anniversary and we were hoping to find this one for my mom since it so is her and my dad :)

Thanks so much for any help and always appreciate being able to keep up with this sweet community even if I don’t always have the chance to post! <3

2. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

I hope you are able to find it! Good to see you lurking. :)

Story likes this.
  3. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0

Entirely off topic, but I love the cat in your profile pic! Looks like my Minnie when she was a kitten who's a Brown Tabby Persian.

[​IMG]

CCofRR13, firechief18 and Story like this.
  4. Story

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Thank you so much!! I don’t have time to comment very much these days but it is still my favorite place to come for pin news and discussions :) I also want to figure out a way to share pics easier so I can update about our pin replacing quest like I’ve been meaning to :D

Aw thank you and thank you for sharing your adorable minnie! The profile pic is also of my little guy and he is from the Persian family too. He’s gotten quite bigger now since he’s almost two years old, and he is such a sweetie =>

5. Story

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Just a bump in case anyone has one- I unfortunately haven’t built up any traders yet so I will be happy to work out a purchase :)

Thank you for looking!

6. Story

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Still on the lookout- thanks for looking :)

7. Story

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

My mom would still adore adding this one to her collection - thanks for any help! :)

8. vans4bkah

vans4bkah Hopeful Jiminy completist

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0

Good luck, that is a cool pin and idea for your parents. Did you try the 9 people on PinPics who are trading?

Story likes this.
  9. Story

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Thank you! I would reach out but I don’t have anything to trade currently and I’m not sure if all traders are up to selling. Our family is planning on going thru pins soon tho so maybe we’ll end up having some pins to offer as trades :)

Since their 40th celebration has passed, my mom now knows we are on the hunt for it and so it’s a full family search now ;D

Thanks so much again for looking! =)