• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 81979: Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal (Esmeralda) Ends 10/4 at 8:00:00 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Leader Board!
-----------------------
1. nuwintrader5654
2. beeatingu

3. Merryweather /
Clara9271 (tie)
It's almost Thursday! :cheshire:

Ooooo~! :D

Current Leader Board!

-----------------------
Merryweather
2. beeatingu

3. Clara9271

^^! 13hrs-ish left!

Yay !! I am leading even if it is for a short time. It is so scarily quiet though, I am sure others are planning last minute attacks :anxious:

Pin 65121: DLR - Princess Fantasy Faire - Ariel
Pin 30167: DLRP Jasmine - (from set)
Pin 9627: M&P Valentine's Day (Jasmine & Aladdin) Hinged
Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel Only
Pin 64595: DisneyShopping.com - Magical Mystery Pin Set (Genie Only)

pin28284

Pin 28284: Princesses With Their Horses (Jasmine & Rajah)

Oh no @.@ that's really a tough one now! :anxious:
The Alice pin she put made me cry for mercy <3!

And now so is Jasmine with Rajah!

Current Leader Board!

-----------------------
1. Merryweather /
nuwintrader5654 (tie :anxious:)
2. beeatingu
Clara9271

Holy crap beeatingu @.@ You just slapped me in the face with that lol! I'll have to admit that makes me want it more than the Jasmine bid (as much as it hurts to say that ;;) but definitely those little bears are starring me in the face going "IM TOO CUTE, do you really want to toss me to the side?? *teary eyed*" lol And Alice is staring me down! And Aurora is just like "Hey there <3".

As it stands, that will be VERY hard to deliberate over! But there's still time! ^^

Current Leader Board!
-----------------------
1. Merryweather /
beeatingu (tie :anxious:)
nuwintrader5654
Clara9271

Please don't mind me as I am having fun and enjoying this auction although I am clowning a bit. I would be totally thrilled if this beautiful pin finds a home with Marisa. She is a very sweet friend :)

Hi, I'll try bidding the following:

pin27066th72
Pin 27066: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Aurora in Her Mirror
pin5114
Pin 5114: Ariel- Princess magnet collection

Selen,youa better not combine bids! LOL

ok my bid is
Pin 56357: DisneyShopping.com - The Little Mermaid & Finding Nemo Ocean Scene (Jumbo)
adding
Pin 90908: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Aurora Only as a trader (;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back