• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 81979: Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal (Esmeralda) Ends 10/4 at 8:00:00 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 81979: Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal (Esmeralda) Ends 10/4 at 8:00:00 PM PST
This is getting really hard to decide!
The bears are crying out to me, I feel like I'm betraying them LOL XD, Ariel is glaring at me AND the shark lol! and Aurora is grinning at me through the mirror.

Current Leader Board!

-----------------------
lostinwonderland
2. Merryweather
3. beeatingu

My bid:
Pin 11262: WDW Cast Lanyard Series - Esmeralda & Phoebus heart
Pin 46528: Princess Icons (Jasmine) 3D/Dangle
Pin 90959: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Ariel and Ursula
Pin 52608: DisneyShopping.com - Gold Star Series (Aurora)

I bid:

pin92212
and
pin90904
and
pin90905

Time is up! Your post didn't show beeatingu unless that was an error ;o. Once I know I'll be able to make a decision with new bids included. Awesome last minute bids!

I'll take that as an error and conclude with announcing the winner!
The last two bids were AWESOME and thank you so much to everyone who bid! I wish everyone could win but there can only be 1 winner!

I really would have picked Merryweather's as it's my favorite bid so far, 2 grails knocked off all in one!
However, lostinwonderland has offered a pin I've been searching for forever! My intention for it shall be unknown for now! Just know I wasn't thinking of myself when I made the choice. ;)

So the winner is
lostinwonderland!

Thank you all for making this auction super exciting and I hope that no one hates me!

I tried really hard to be fair and stick with my grails, but in the end I couldn't resist that elusive pin!
Still kicking myself about the bears and alice ;-; but one day my loves! *hugs them*

So again, Thank You!
:hug:

Thank you Nekov for a wonderful auction :) And congrats to lostnwonderland for the great bid! This was fun you guys!!

Aw it didn't show :<
I had added a pin from your sig! :( oh well. Great job lost in wonderland!

They still haven't responded to my PM so I'm leaving this open. Probably went to bed and wont see it til later tonight, so I'm giving them until 8:41 pm PST tonight(24hrs) to respond.

I'm not trying to be rushy but I figure based on the rules if an auctioneer must announce the winner within 24hrs, the winner should also respond within 24hrs of said announcement as it's not fair to everyone else if you take a pin hostage by not responding after you win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back