• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 85994: DisneyStore.com - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (10 Pins) CO-OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 85994: DisneyStore.com - Disney Princess Designer Collection Set (10 Pins) CO-OP

Mischiefmanaged

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
pin85994

6763047190059-4
6763047190059-3

So I've decided to make an attempt at setting up a Co-Op for this set. I will be taking 4 of them (Rapunzel, Belle, Jasmine, and Ariel) so the rest will be up for grabs. I'm asking cost of the pins, plus shipping, and then shipping to you. If someone wants to have the box/certificate of authenticity then the shipping will be extra due to the size of the box. Please let me know ahead of time if you will be wanting the box with the certificate, and I will set it aside for you. Payment will not be due until the set is actually purchased, since I want to make sure I can get it and to avoid refunds in case it happens to sell out before hand.

Here is the break down of the price. A final total will be given once the set is purchased (*depending on shipping discounts and tax*)

Cost of pins: $199.95
Tax to CA: TBD
Shipping from ds.com: $19.95 (unless shipping discounts are available)

Divide this total by 10 total pins. That is the cost of each available pin. Then add on $2.50 for shipping to you, with each additional pin 0.50.

So a ROUGH COST using another $200 item on ds.com to simulate the sale is this:

Your Order
1 Pirates of the Caribbean Mickey Mouse Big Figure
Item #400156156413
Please allow 7-10 business days for Standard Delivery.
$199.95

TOTALS

Purchase Subtotal: $199.95
Shipping & Handling: $19.95
Estimated Sales Tax:$19.25
Order Total:$239.15

By using this ESTIMATED total, $239.15/10 = $23.92 a pin.
$23.92 + $2.50 = $26.42 (add on 50 cents each additional pin you purchase)

Again, this is all an ESTIMATED total. The final total will be sent after the pins have been purchased. I just want everyone to know roughly how much each pin will cost.

Payment will be due by paypal within 48 hours of set being SHIPPED. If there is a problem with payment then please let me know ahead of time. Payment can be sent by any paypal option the buyer prefers, as long as I do not have to pay any fees.

If you decide that you no longer want a pin, please let me know ASAP instead of backing out after the set as been purchased.

Now that all that technical stuff is out of the way, onto the pins!

Mulan: lovesmaleficentpurple Shipped 8/26
Cinderella: Danttebay0 Shipped 8/20
Tiana: lovesmaleficentpurple Shipped 8/26
Aurora: PinBeuty11 Shipped 8/20
Snow White: Danttebay0 Shipped 8/20
Pocahontas: lovesmaleficentpurple Shipped 8/26

Last edited:
PinBeuty11- She's yours. :)

Starry_solo- No, there is still no official release date for them. This is just a pre-sale type co-op for when they are released.

Danttebay0- They're both yours! :)

All the spots have now been filled! I'm willing to set up a "waiting list" in case someone is to back out of the co-op, so it's first come, first serve!

I will keep everyone posted on when the pins are released, totals, shipping dates, ect as they become available. Remember payment isn't due until the pins have been SHIPPED from ds.com!

Thanks again everyone!!!

I'd like to be put down on the waiting list for snow white :) Am I reading right that there's no release date set yet?

Last edited:
Story, that's right that there is no release date. It's just like old times with Disney store releases, waiting up every Sunday night to see what comes out! :anxious: It's rumored that people believe it will either come out when the first doll is released (August 22) or when the last doll is released (October 24, unless they skip labor day then its October 31). Either way that's 10 Sundays to wait up for! :)

And I've put your name on the waiting list for Snow White!

Story, that's right that there is no release date. It's just like old times with Disney store releases, waiting up every Sunday night to see what comes out! :anxious: It's rumored that people believe it will either come out when the first doll is released (August 22) or when the last doll is released (October 24, unless they skip labor day then its October 31). Either way that's 10 Sundays to wait up for! :)

And I've put your name on the waiting list for Snow White!

Thanks! Yeah, I've been up for online releases with vinylmations, but I didn't realize pins have the same sort of online releases. Except it's crazy that they don't give you a release date! And I thought vinylmations were bad with ds.com! :eek:

I think these pins are beautiful and I'm sort of hoping for a later release to see if I can try and save up for a set (since I know it's a long shot being on the waiting list :lol:) It would be neat if it's released in October- I'm mainly looking at snow white for my mom since she loves snow white :)

Didn't mean to ramble :doh: Thanks and hope all the best for your guys' co-op! :D

I would love to be on the waiting list for Cinderella

I would like Belle, Jasmine and Ariel please.

Vicki

Your name is on the waiting list for Cindy, however Belle, Ariel, and Jasmine are not available for the co-op.

Can you do this with a second set since there are so many people only wanting certain pins? I would be interested in Belle and Ariel if you could.

Can you do this with a second set since there are so many people only wanting certain pins? I would be interested in Belle and Ariel if you could.

Due to the fact that Disney is only allowing one per order, it would mean I would have to place two orders and pay double the shipping. I'm sure that if someone was willing to set up another co-op that they wouldn't find a problem filling all the spots.

Due to the fact that Disney is only allowing one per order, it would mean I would have to place two orders and pay double the shipping. I'm sure that if someone was willing to set up another co-op that they wouldn't find a problem filling all the spots.

I would totally be up for that! :) I guess I can start one if anyone else is interested? I'd only be wanting Snow White and Rapunzel. Would the fair way be to go by the waiting list of people who posted here?

I would totally be up for that! :) I guess I can start one if anyone else is interested? I'd only be wanting Snow White and Rapunzel. Would the fair way be to go by the waiting list of people who posted here?

You're more then welcome to send them some PMs to let them know you are starting up a co-op. :)

Sounds like a plan :) (I'll stop cluttering your thread now- sorry!
embarrassed-smiley-017.gif
)

It's no worries! When you send out the PMs, if you could let them know that I will leave their names on the waiting list here just in case they want extras for any reasons. If they no longer want to be on the waiting list, to just let me know and I can take them off.

Good luck on your co-op! :)

It's no worries! When you send out the PMs, if you could let them know that I will leave their names on the waiting list here just in case they want extras for any reasons. If they no longer want to be on the waiting list, to just let me know and I can take them off.

Good luck on your co-op! :)

Sounds great! I just sent one off to the only other member on the waiting list, and I'll definitely let you know if they get back to me and either they or I can pm you as to whether or not they want to be kept on the waiting list. ;)

Thanks so much- hope it works out too so a few more members can have a piece of this beautiful set! All the best on your guys as well! :hsd:

Just a quick note: Disneystore.com is still doing Free Shipping with $75 order using the code SHIPTODAY. Code is good thru Sept 30th

And if you have an opening for Rapunzel too, I would be interested as well (want Belle, Mulan and Rapunzel).

And what? It was already released? Or is this only the set released at the D23 expo and it will still be released on DS.com

And if you have an opening for Rapunzel too, I would be interested as well (want Belle, Mulan and Rapunzel).

And what? It was already released? Or is this only the set released at the D23 expo and it will still be released on DS.com

The set was released at the D23 expo today. Apparently all 150 sets are for sale there. So it looks like unless there are sets left over, it will not be sold online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back