• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 99143: DLP - Frozen pin with Anna and Olaf ~ Ends Sun 08/17 @ 9PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 99143: DLP - Frozen pin with Anna and Olaf ~ Ends Sun 08/17 @ 9PM CST

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
It seems that these dog days of summer are putting the pin community to sleep. Everything seems to have slowed down and people are somewhat scattered. In an effort to liven up my trading, I present this DLP pin with sweet Anna her beloved sidekick Olaf for your bidding pleasure :)

These two pictures below show the actual pin I am auctioning.

frozen1_zps35332d25.jpg

frozen_back_zpsa3b2ce11.jpg

The pin is on original card and in original wrapping. I removed the cellophane wrap for these pictures, but you will receive the pin on card and in wrap. It was never displayed or traded ever since I bought it.

Pin 99143: DLP - Frozen pin with Anna and Olaf - LE 600

T/W : 52/413 (count of traders includes me too)

This auction will end on 08/17 Sun at 9:00 pm CST (7:00 pm DLR time & 10:00 pm WDW time)

* Pins from my wants - one can only hope.

* Nice PTDs. I am posting a summary of my PTD wants below. Great if you have them, otherwise girly and cutesy PTDs are welcome :)

wants_zps31796e69.jpg

* Beloved Tales, older DA princess pins and other good traders are welcome too.

* Rapunzel for my daughter's collection

:nono: No Thank You :down:

* Hidden Mickey/Cast/Lanyard Fodder
* Fab 5
* Rack/OE pins
*Vinylmations
*Mystery pins (as they get scrappered A LOT)
* Haunted Mansion/Chernabog/ NBC/Stitch/Jessica & Tink (except my few wants)
* Anything ugly or scary looking - maybe some Maleficent & Ursula ok.
* Fakes/scrappers/counterfeits/defective pins/pins with upside-down-trade ratios
* Frozen - just got fed up with the hype, and had to explain kiddo that it is a toss up between college education fund and Frozen pins :lol:

My Pinpics id is the same as my forum name: Merryweather. My traders and collection desperately need to be updated, but my wants are current and a bit expanded for this auction.

Please remember that it is great if you have pins from my wants, but this is an auction and as per forum rules you are allowed to bid anything you see fit. So, do not be disheartened by my short wants list.
I hope you will come and try your hand at bidding, and more importantly have fun along with me :)

Thank you for looking & best of luck :)

Let's try this :)

Pin 99685 DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Merlin
5376.jpg

For your daughter's collection:

Pin 91773 DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Pascal
Pin 93357 Princess Rapunzel Glitter Dress (Tangled)

1228.jpg
2113.jpg

Happy Saturday DPF folks :) There (finally!) are three bids. So, here is the very first LB for this auction:

1. Speezard

- Just love this pin :)

2. Mahrii

- She already has this, but makes a nice trader

3. Persinette Pins

pin99685th72
- 3 sweet pins!

I would like to know if your daughters tangled wants are listed on pinpics.

Yes, they are listed among my wants. Sadly, there are not too many. I started collecting Tangled way before it became popular, so I already had most of the htf pins. And she claimed my collection as her own 2 years ago, so now she has most of the LE pins. If it is not in my wants, it is either in owns or it is not a high priority pin.

Thank you for your bids so far. Auction ends tomorrow morning, so keep the bids coming :)

Pin 95184: WDW - Disney Pin Trading Nights 2013 - Rapunzel spinner
Pin 99635: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Carl and Ellie – Chaser
Pin 95111: DSF - Pin Trading Event Logo - Rapunzel (Surprise Release)

Pin 95184: WDW - Disney Pin Trading Nights 2013 - Rapunzel spinner
Pin 99635: Disney Couples – Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection – Carl and Ellie – Chaser
Pin 95111: DSF - Pin Trading Event Logo - Rapunzel (Surprise Release)

Let's try this :)

Pin 99685 DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Merlin
5376.jpg

For your daughter's collection:

Pin 91773 DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Pascal
Pin 93357 Princess Rapunzel Glitter Dress (Tangled)

1228.jpg
2113.jpg

I will add:

Pin 98695 DSF - Thanksgiving - Brave Triplets
Pin 29670 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival 2004 - Pumbaa & Timon (Annual Passholder/3D)
Pin 2082 Dalmatian Puppy Sitting Up

Since the forum wasn't working for a while (at least I think it wasn't working), will the auction be extended for the hours that it was down while the auction was still active? Hopefully I asked that clearly enough. :hs:

If so, I would like to go ahead and bid the following:

Pin 98462: Disney Store Europe- Rapunzel and Maximus
Pin 96886: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Dr. Facilier #1 - GWP

I apologize if the auction is closed. Just ignore this post if it is :)

I will ask Dancecats what to do. I tried to log back in and put an update, but as y'all already know the forum was down. If they allow me, I would like to close this auction and re-start a new one.

Thanks to everyone who placed bids. Please stay tuned :)

I think a restart is only fair to everyone. Sorry the shut down happened during everyone's auction. It is not fun, been there.

Due to the unforeseen and prolonged site down time, DPF Staff think it would be easier (and more practical) for all affected auctions to simply close and restart instead of extend for the length of time DPF was down.

I am closing this thread at the request of OP. It is my understanding that the OP intends to re-start the auction; good luck to all with the second attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back