• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Bags!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Bags!!!!

caligirlUCR

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.2%
234   2   1
I am looking for a few new pin bags! I am not looking for the ones that are currently in the stores. So I guess last year and older only please! Also I am looking for full size bags. Please let me know if you have any you want to sell or trade for. I am especially looking for the two bags listed below but not just those one. Thanks so much in advance!!

pin49933

Pin 49933: Classic 1955/1971 Logo (Trading Bag)

pin52407
- Not picky can be either the WDW or DLR one!
Pin 48428: WDW - Large Pin Bag - Princesses (Sequined)

Pin 52407: DLR - Large Pin Bag - Pink Three Princess (Sequined)

I have the full size princess bag from DLR empty and ready to go! It is missing the pink shoulder strap, but I had been using a black strap in place of it. Let me know what you had in mind as far as price goes. I also have an older, full size black one from DLR with the OPT logo and Mickey on the front. Let me know if you're interested in that one too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back